What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
Nah he's actually off to the Bulldogs. They said they weren't meeting with him today but didn't mention anything about the last couple of days or tomorrow...

BunniesMan

Immortal
I am hearing DCE to the Titans is a done deal.

He has received the following offers:
Titans: 1.3 million a year.
Sharks: 900k
Manly: 700k

He will announce it by the end of the week. You can take it to the bank like he will take his 3.9 million dollars.

ceagle

Bench
Seriously do you ever get tired of talking out of your arse? It's clear you honestly don't know shit and are probably pulling these rumours off twitter or something.

Noname36

First Grade
Seriously do you ever get tired of talking out of your arse? It's clear you honestly don't know shit and are probably pulling these rumours off twitter or something.

He's probably pulled them from the Mole. Enough said.

BunniesMan

Immortal

It's a rumour I have heard, and that is why I am posting it in the "rumoured signings" thread.

POPEYE

Coach
My guess is DCE won't be worth 1.3 million a season unless he gathers a couple more players worth the same around him . . . the NRL's got plenty of money so why not

BunniesMan

Immortal
"You can take it to the bank like he will take his 3.9 million dollars."
In my judgement it is done.
My guess is DCE won't be worth 1.3 million a season unless he gathers a couple more players worth the same around him . . . the NRL's got plenty of money so why not

The NRL have their fingers in the Tigers and Knights. I don't see them bringing in star after star. It's not that simple. The Tits have a cap too.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
DCE is gone to the Bulldogs. He knows Manly is due for a period in the bottom 8. He is just using the Titans and Sharks to get the bidding going. He is obviously not going to those clubs for the prime of his career.

He'll be at the Dogs. Lock it in.

What happened to this "certainty" you dribbling f*ckstain? :lol::lol::lol:

You really should just shut up. But I guess when you have ZERO credibility what do you have to lose....

BunniesMan

Immortal
What happened to this "certainty" you dribbling f*ckstain? :lol::lol::lol:

You really should just shut up. But I guess when you have ZERO credibility what do you have to lose....

Things have changed since then. When the information changes I change my opinion. What do you do?

shaggs

Coach
This is great. BM the gift that keeps on giving.

We all know that this simpleton will claim the correct guess, no matter where he ends up. It's all rumours until the day DCE announces it.

MightyMoo

Juniors
Hate Manly but rather see DCE stay than head to the rabble of the Titans gettin handouts from the NRL pushin their agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts