What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Darcy Lussick
Chris Sandow
William Hopoate

All supposedly on sizable contracts.
Replace two of them with minimum wage juniors and you might have enough to sign Hayne. Maybe.

Lussick will go and Hop and Sandow are apparently keen to take cuts. but we have guys like Faraimo, Robinson, Morgan, Kelly all being paid more than they're worth (more so the ones Stuart signed)

T.S Quint

Coach
Lussick will go and Hop and Sandow are apparently keen to take cuts. but we have guys like Faraimo, Robinson, Morgan, Kelly all being paid more than they're worth (more so the ones Stuart signed)

Well, considering none of them are worth anything, yeah I guess they are getting more than they're worth.

ram raid

Bench
Parra are better off without Hayne. While he was there they got into the habit of relying on him to do everything. Now they're an actual team instead of a one man team.

T.S Quint

Coach
Lussick is big strong and aggressive and came make good meters. I think Bennett can get the best out of him.

Lussick is fine to have if he's not on a large contract.
Right now we're not getting enough value out of him, but for a smaller contract I'd be happy for him to stay.

natheel

Coach
What salary cap

Apparently we are still fine but Folau would ask for around 1.5 and we don't have that for 1 player. We will keep Hopoate and Sandow and probably get a couple decent signings. Then keep our juniors coming through.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Apparently we are still fine but Folau would ask for around 1.5 and we don't have that for 1 player. We will keep Hopoate and Sandow and probably get a couple decent signings. Then keep our juniors coming through.

1.5??????? As in per season????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.