What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some talk that the Bronco's deal with Milford could be on shaky ground due to this salary cap drama. Is it possible that he may stay?

The raiders should certainly still be able to afford him.

1. Tedesco
6. Milford

Would be interesting.

You'd have to think that if he were to become available again, a team like the Dogs would throw a bit at him.

Or they'll get neither. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

POPEYE

Coach
Sticky should be allowed to have free Tedesco, Barba, Lewis, Sezer, Hodges, Marshall and any other player who would starve if they were paid by the minute. He could happily coach along in the knowledge he couldn't possibly be blamed for anything

Kiwi

First Grade
Sticky should be allowed to have free Tedesco, Barba, Lewis, Sezer, Hodges, Marshall and any other player who would starve if they were paid by the minute. He could happily coach along in the knowledge he couldn't possibly be blamed for anything
Pearce can play half back for him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nathan Brown (tigers prop) rumoured to being looked at by Dragons

Dave_

Juniors
Anyone have any idea where Ben Te'o might go next year? He's announced he isn't staying at Souths and surely plenty of clubs would have him on the radar.

blaza88z

Coach
probably going to Rugby, either that or he's negotiated with a club but won't announce it due to the deadline in case he decides to reneg

BranVan3000

Coach
Anyone have any idea where Ben Te'o might go next year? He's announced he isn't staying at Souths and surely plenty of clubs would have him on the radar.

Sounds like rugby with him wanting to get away from the sledging from fans

Today's Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that the Raiders are looking at signing Tautau Moga from the Roosters.

Last edited:
Gee... They've gone from Tedesco, Ennis and Mansour down to a bloke whop hasn't played a game through injury for the best part of two years.

I like Moga and I think he is talented but they will be taking a big risk throwing big money at a bloke who's had a number of knee reco's already.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
We don't need him, Stuart has the idea that we will uncover the next superstar from that TV show he intends to start at the end of the year.

Charlie124

First Grade
Raiders can have Lachlan Coote, I don't see where he fits in to the cowboys lineup once fit with Morgs killing it and Wright/Santo/J Bowen for backup.

Any further info on the Rona to Bulldogs "announcement" from a couple of weeks ago? Still haven't seen anything official about that. I hear reneging is all the rage lately...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
We should save the money. Place Robinson at fullback and look at whatever players we can use from the juniors. It's better then the amount of shut down headlines we are receiving. Also it seems like paying players 150+ more then the nearest bidder just doesn't cut it.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Raiders can have Lachlan Coote, I don't see where he fits in to the cowboys lineup once fit with Morgs killing it and Wright/Santo/J Bowen for backup.

Any further info on the Rona to Bulldogs "announcement" from a couple of weeks ago? Still haven't seen anything official about that. I hear reneging is all the rage lately...

They only choose reneging when going to a crappier club than they one they are at. It's not the case with Rona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts