What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Austin is a bloody good player and will be a good get for the Raiders.

I agree, good player and you'd be hard pressed to find a better off field role model for the young Raiders players. Would be a great pick up for them.

Kiwi

First Grade
hoffman wants to play under bennett.

I still don't think Packer will walk straight back into the game, he is more likely to be deported.

Maybe, depends what how well an Australian club can plead his case and help him to remain in Australia.

Hoffman wants to play fullback first, he shouldn't do that at Brisbane. Our attack looks so much better with him out of the 6 and 1, the only place for him is on the wing which will see him leave.

maple_69

Bench
Frankly there's that many good fullbacks out there that he's going to struggle to find anyone willing to guarantee him the fullback spot.

Bronco Rob

Juniors
Hoffman wants to play fullback first, he shouldn't do that at Brisbane. Our attack looks so much better with him out of the 6 and 1, the only place for him is on the wing which will see him leave.

Josh is just that, a genuine winger nothing else. He has been tabled a very lucrative deal from the Raiders, very lucrative.

ceagle

Bench
Always gave 110% but his best years are definitely behind him. He was absolutely devastating in 2009. Won't miss his hands though :lol:

super_coach

First Grade
Manly would be jumping for joy if they could offload him and his hefty back loaded contract for next year.

Even if they had to pay some of his contract it would be a smart move

ek999

First Grade
Manly would be jumping for joy if they could offload him and his hefty back loaded contract for next year.

Even if they had to pay some of his contract it would be a smart move

Only if they can sign someone else. Is there anyone? I can't think of any players that are of Watmough's quality available

Dutchy

Immortal
Watmough has been, and will always be one of my all time fave players, it wouldnt upset me if he did move on though, same with Snake and Matai. Love them, but Manly is coming up to a rebuilding phase, around Buhrer Foran DCE Hiku Gutherson n co.

If losing those guys means we can retain young talent, and secure some from other clubs, (Simona would be a start), well I'd be all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.