What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Watmough has been, and will always be one of my all time fave players, it wouldnt upset me if he did move on though, same with Snake and Matai. Love them, but Manly is coming up to a rebuilding phase, around Buhrer Foran DCE Hiku Gutherson n co.

If losing those guys means we can retain young talent, and secure some from other clubs, (Simona would be a start), well I'd be all for it.

I reckon you will keep DCE but Foran may leave. Just take Norman off our hands.

T.S Quint

Coach
Manly won't lose Foran.
They'll release every player they've got just to keep him....and then somehow still finish top 4.

maple_69

Bench
If either Foran or DCE are released there will be an shit storm of clubs fighting over him. Ricky alone will offer 40 virgin Canberrans to be at the helm of destroying his career.

alot of talk in the warriors forum from iron lion that he has an inside word that watmough and matai coming to warriors in a straight swap for mateo neilson and bakuya

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yup, if there's one thing the NRL is known for it's player trades.......

Sad thing is Manly would still find a way to win with those three.

eozsmiles

Bench
If either Foran or DCE are released there will be an shit storm of clubs fighting over him. Ricky alone will offer 40 virgin Canberrans to be at the helm of destroying his career.

Plenty will ask but very few will have the cap space to make an offer. Assuming they want top dollar, it'll be at least $800k, maybe a million. The only other options are going to be rebuilding clubs. If Manly lose the three older players, then they'll be as well placed as anyone to sign the young halves, assuming they are happy to stay.

Patorick

Staff member
Plenty will ask but very few will have the cap space to make an offer. Assuming they want top dollar, it'll be at least $800k, maybe a million. The only other options are going to be rebuilding clubs. If Manly lose the three older players, then they'll be as well placed as anyone to sign the young halves, assuming they are happy to stay.
:sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm hearing Watmough to Parra will happen for 2014. DCE to either the Broncos or Titans for 2015.

You heard it here first.

Spot On

Coach
I'm hearing Watmough to Parra will happen for 2014. DCE to either the Broncos or Titans for 2015.

You heard it here first.

You just continue to do it to yourself don't you.

Please let us in on your source BM. I need another laugh.

skeepe

Immortal
Apparently the Eels have signed convicted drug dealer Danny Wicks. Guess there are no lows some clubs won't stoop to.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

You heard it here first.

hd6A9hs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.