What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Blake Austin early release to raiders

I'm going with the vibes, Austin is probably a better coach than Sticky already, the bloke's future is definitely in giving directions even if he's not as talented as he wants to be on the paddock

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm going with the vibes, Austin is probably a better coach than Sticky already, the bloke's future is definitely in giving directions even if he's not as talented as he wants to be on the paddock

I don't know if you're joking here or not, but you're probably right.

POPEYE

Coach
I don't know if you're joking here or not, but you're probably right.

Serious this time Charlie, I brought up 3 children in Doonside and always kept a baseball bat at the ready, Austin taught a team of 'uncoachable' U16 Doonie boys to win a gf and still is doing it. . . not a job for the fainthearted

Kiwi

First Grade
looking more and more likely Hannant and Hoffman gone and replaced by Packer and Boyd at the Broncos.

insert.pause

First Grade
hoffman wants to play under bennett.

I still don't think Packer will walk straight back into the game, he is more likely to be deported.

nick87

Coach
I am hurting for the Raiders to sign Blake Austin
I think he's really good. I think he could amazing if given a spot in the halves and told it's his.

Austin-Cornish is an exciting halves combination for me.
We need to make that happen

insert.pause

First Grade
I think he's really good. I think he could amazing if given a spot in the halves and told it's his.

You poor bastards, just look at what sticky has reduced you to.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Austin and Cornish would be very good.

Sadly they'll have Stuart as coach to destroy them. Ricky doesn't like halves for some reason.

nick87

Coach
My enthusiasm has nothing to do with our season, My enthusiasm is because I think Blake Austin is a gun player. Not solid, not good. A gun. I think if he was signed as our 5/8th and given the chance to play that position full time, he could up being one of the best halves in the game, and he would compliment Cornish perfectly.

I've been on the Blake Austin wagon for a long time. My excitement is not remotely about how I feel about Canberra and 100% on how I feel about Blake Austin. He's a stud worth betting on IMO

insert.pause

First Grade
My enthusiasm has nothing to do with our season, My enthusiasm is because I think Blake Austin is a gun player. Not solid, not good. A gun. I think if he was signed as our 5/8th and given the chance to play that position full time, he could up being one of the best halves in the game, and he would compliment Cornish perfectly.

I've been on the Blake Austin wagon for a long time. My excitement is not remotely about how I feel about Canberra and 100% on how I feel about Blake Austin. He's a stud worth betting on IMO

fair enough, hope your right.

Bench

Austin wants a fulltime 6 gig,the weststigers are not prepared to give him that just yet,so this may happen,you might have to take Moltzen as well to get that early release.

POPEYE

Coach
Austin and Cornish would be very good.

Sadly they'll have Stuart as coach to destroy them. Ricky doesn't like halves for some reason.

If Sticky talks rubbish Austin will ignore him on the field and run the game his way, a few wins and Stuart will claim the glory and let him be

nick87

Coach
Austin wants a fulltime 6 gig,the weststigers are not prepared to give him that just yet,so this may happen,you might have to take Moltzen as well to get that early release.

He's only got one more year left on his deal right?
If so, sign me up
LOLtzen can suck it up in Mt Pritchard, probably wont even have to relocate to canberra, he can stay in sydney for all i care :lol:

If we gotta take Loltzen to get Austin, Im 100% on board with that.
If we've got the cap space to do it, id be fine with us taking others you want to offload if they are in the final year too.

We'll take the contracts, live with their shit for a year (not like we're a 2015 contender anyway), and get Austin. Then clear the derps out of our roster this time next year. NBA clubs do it all the time, take bad expiring contracts back to get an asset they want. Im fine with that.

insert.pause

First Grade
He's only got one more year left on his deal right?
If so, sign me up
LOLtzen can suck it up in Mt Pritchard, probably wont even have to relocate to canberra, he can stay in sydney for all i care :lol:

If we gotta take Loltzen to get Austin, Im 100% on board with that.
If we've got the cap space to do it, id be fine with us taking others you want to offload if they are in the final year too.

We'll take the contracts, live with their shit for a year (not like we're a 2015 contender anyway), and get Austin. Then clear the derps out of our roster this time next year. NBA clubs do it all the time, take bad expiring contracts back to get an asset they want. Im fine with that.

it would give sticky another chance to fire up the old projector again.

Status
Not open for further replies.