What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
Sportal's Lurker with some rippers today:
Foran to Souths in 2016
Gallen to quit and take up boxing full time

Plus Reece Robinson to a Sydney club and Peter Mulholland to get rid of a few Dragons players

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol @ Lurker.

Foran is going to be busy playing for the Souths-Manly-Bankstown-Roosters.

Out of all of them Souths seems the least likely.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Lol @ Lurker.

Foran is going to be busy playing for the Souths-Manly-Bankstown-Roosters.

Out of all of them Souths seems the least likely.

Lurker is a classic who has a crack at a player's future by throwing a few teams in the mix & then claiming it as a scoop when he joins one of them. Funny that a few of these "scoop merchants" tried that approach with Cooper Cronk & he ended up staying with the Storm.

BranVan3000

Coach
Lurker is a classic who has a crack at a player's future by throwing a few teams in the mix & then claiming it as a scoop when he joins one of them. Funny that a few of these "scoop merchants" tried that approach with Cooper Cronk & he ended up staying with the Storm.

His rumours are usually like "Foran is looking to join a team in NSW, but don't be surprised if he ends up joining a team outside of NSW". What a scoop

boonboon

Juniors
Why the hell would we need Foran we have Reynolds, Keary, Sutton, and Cody and Dylan Walker for next year...

Both Reynolds and Keary are off contract at the same time, Sutton can't have long left in the backs, cody is a reserve grader and dylan a centre and in reality any club would take Foran over all of them.

In saying that i dont think he will end up at Souths

POPEYE

Coach
Both Reynolds and Keary are off contract at the same time, Sutton can't have long left in the backs, cody is a reserve grader and dylan a centre and in reality any club would take Foran over all of them.

In saying that i dont think he will end up at Souths

Neither do I because the one thing Souths need is a footy brain most suited to when the chips are down, Foran is in that category but well covered by Glenn Stewart.

BranVan3000

Coach
Neither do I because the one thing Souths need is a footy brain most suited to when the chips are down, Foran is in that category but well covered by Glenn Stewart.

Foran has played the invisible man routine this finals series. What does that say about his ability when the chips are down ?

Spot On

Coach
Beau Falloon won the Titans's player of the year this year and quite frankly I don't see a lot in him. A lot of their "satrs" have missed many, many games due to origin, suspension and injury.

Foran has played well below his best at Manly this year. Congrats to him but he's been nowhere near his top.

POPEYE

Coach
Foran has played the invisible man routine this finals series. What does that say about his ability when the chips are down ?

I can't think of a team that is more dangerous than Manly for 80 minutes, averaged out of course, the law of averages however has caught up with the Seagles as a group, not just Foran

BranVan3000

Coach
Foran is tough as nails and a good defender but I wouldn't sign him as a marquee player. He couldn't carry a halves combination without another star next to him. His kicking game is too limited and his passing is just okay. His running game is good but he lacks fast lateral movement.

nrlnrl

First Grade
It seems like Trent Merrin & Kieran Foran will be busy playing 3 or 4 games for about 6 clubs that they've been linked to. Now Merrin has been linked to the Roosters as a replacement for SBW. This means he'll be playing for the Broncos, Sea Eagles, Bulldogs, Raiders, Eels & Roosters.

TheViking

Juniors
It seems like Trent Merrin & Kieran Foran will be busy playing 3 or 4 games for about 6 clubs that they've been linked to. Now Merrin has been linked to the Roosters as a replacement for SBW. This means he'll be playing for the Broncos, Sea Eagles, Bulldogs, Raiders, Eels & Roosters.

Merrin hasn't been linked to the Dogs. I think he is majorly overrated and hope they go no where near him.

I know he has been linked to Broncos, Manly and first I've heard Roosters. I can't see Eels going after him if they indeed land Watmough. I think Watmough is twice the player personally.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Merrin hasn't been linked to the Dogs. I think he is majorly overrated and hope they go no where near him.

I know he has been linked to Broncos, Manly and first I've heard Roosters. I can't see Eels going after him if they indeed land Watmough. I think Watmough is twice the player personally.

Sorry, not saying they're "right" - just passing on what people have been reporting on various forums & Twitter. My point was the number of clubs that are supposedly linked to players these days through the various social media outlets. The player managers, trolls & others with their "scoops" have a field day throwing names out there & watching the hysteria or abuse as certain clubs are linked to an endless list of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts