What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The South Sydney link is what I am hearing that is not major news. You heard it here first.

Souths is the obvious Sydney choice as they need a hooker and his brother is the Physio. As I mentioned above is still be thinking the Tits.

Souths would be funny though, all we've ever heard from their fans is how much better Luke is then Farah, if it happens Farah will suddenly become the best hooker in the world.

slippy

Juniors
BunniesGimp. Stop with the "I am hearing" - you aren't fooling anybody.

You saw it on Twitter. Nobody buys your inside running shtick you goon

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths is the obvious Sydney choice as they need a hooker and his brother is the Physio. As I mentioned above is still be thinking the Tits.

Souths would be funny though, all we've ever heard from their fans is how much better Luke is then Farah, if it happens Farah will suddenly become the best hooker in the world.

Would be great to have him but even if we do get him I'll still consider him the number 3.

We're in win now mode and can't wait too long for the missing piece of the puzzle.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How does a club go from reportedly struggling to keep Johnston and being unable to offer Goodwin anything to suddenly being able to afford Farah?

Stagger eel

Staff member

What about manly? ... Assuming ballan can get a deal else where

RWB

Bench
Anyone else looking at the Tigers squad minus Farah and questioning how they've managed to even spend half their cap?

Can only imagine what played like Brooks & Sironen must be sitting on at the moment...

Edwahu

Bench
Anyone else looking at the Tigers squad minus Farah and questioning how they've managed to even spend half their cap?

Can only imagine what played like Brooks & Sironen must be sitting on at the moment...

He helped dig his own grave convincing Tedesco to stay.

Charlie124

First Grade
You are hearing the Tigers press release saying exactly this?

I'd be thinking GC is most likely, he nearly went there a few years back, they'd have the most cash and need a hooker. He is also tight with Greg Bird and would probably be co captain.

If the Titans sign Wobbie Farah it will set them back five years as far as crowds and fans go. The only worse signings the Titans could possibly make would be David Klemmer or Paul Gallen, he's hated up here and the biggest problem the Titans have is that they dont have any likeable QLD players for the locals to get behind, I dont know any QLD'ers who would consider the Titans their 'second team' because they're full of NSWankers like Greg Bird or unlikeable rejects like Dave Taylor.

They needed DCE so badly.

Edwahu

Bench
If the Titans sign Wobbie Farah it will set them back five years as far as crowds and fans go. The only worse signings the Titans could possibly make would be David Klemmer or Paul Gallen, he's hated up here and the biggest problem the Titans have is that they dont have any likeable QLD players for the locals to get behind, I dont know any QLD'ers who would consider the Titans their 'second team' because they're full of NSWankers like Greg Bird or unlikeable rejects like Dave Taylor.

They needed DCE so badly.

They averaged like 5000 higher crowds 5 years ago.

BunniesMan

Immortal

Brooks, Moses and Tedesco are on a combined 3 million.

Stranga

Juniors
My sources tell me...

I have mail that...

ANYBODY who begins a sentence with either of these in regards to rugby league is a f**ktard.

That is all.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The raiders have a hooker they are keen on and Farah has always been pretty keen on keeping close to his family roots iirc. So raiders wouldnt be too likely.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
If Farah leaves the Tigers that is just crazy. Souths would be the most likely team to sign him if he does leave. They would need a world class player to replace Isaac Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.