What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick87

Coach
Gutherson looked pretty good to me when he first broken into FG, i thought he had the makings of a really good NRL fger... that seems like it was 2-3 years ago now and he's had some serious injuries so who knows

I dont mind the signing. Low risk, high reward

natheel

Coach
I'm happy with this signing

Hopoate leaves after earning a huge contract (silly us)

Manly now have Hopoate on big money (likely)

And we can now use Hopoates money to get Gutherson and keep a couple juniors

Bazal

Post Whore
Gutherson, potentially, is an absolutely awesome signing. Skillful kid who can play anywhere in the back five, he's exactly what we need given the lack of fitness and therefore kicking on of Vai Toutai and the shitty plod of John Folau. He's better than Ryan Morgan, who fell off the biggest cliff in history this year after being decent. Tom Troboyevic is the next big thing out of manly and tbh rightly so, but let's not forget Gutherson was good enough to crack the starting side before him prior to injury.

I just hope we want him as a centre, with Bevan French the next fullback off the rank as he looks like a very good player.

Manly fans who doubt Foran is exactly what Parra needs in the halves are missing another chromosome

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What bullshit, Foran was excellent once he got over his hammy. He is class and he is ours. Stick with Moltzen and your new rookie Super Coach.

:lol::lol:

you are seriously ragging on another team's coach with what you have?? :crazy:

The great Dalai is a sham.

natheel

Coach
So looks like manly will lose out big time

Gutherson to Eels

Hopoate to Storm

Isaac John to Manly (LOL)

Avenger

Immortal
:lol::lol:

you are seriously ragging on another team's coach with what you have?? :crazy:

The great Dalai is a sham.

Most of your better players seem to rate him, both past and present to the point that you tried to sneak from under our guard and take him before you boned Toovey.

Correct or not?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Most of your better players seem to rate him, both past and present to the point that you tried to sneak from under our guard and take him before you boned Toovey.

Correct or not?

Yes, but because they didn't get him, they now laugh at him and call him crap, and say they never wanted him. It is the Manly way.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Not saying they have cleared the decks for John but looks like he's your only signing to come

Fair enough.

I actually think this one is more a player requested release to try and secure a first grade gig rather than the club moving him on for salary cap or other player buys.

Time will tell I guess.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yes, but because they didn't get him, they now laugh at him and call him crap, and say they never wanted him. It is the Manly way.

I could give 2 shits what Penn thinks of old mate Arthur. He is rubbish and his record speaks volumes to that effect.
I never wanted that hack coaching Manly so certainly not a case of "ew ew Manly didn't get him, he's crap now". He's crap - full stop.

Avenger

Immortal
I could give 2 shits what Penn thinks of old mate Arthur. He is rubbish and his record speaks volumes to that effect.
I never wanted that hack coaching Manly so certainly not a case of "ew ew Manly didn't get him, he's crap now". He's crap - full stop.

Just stick that neck out buddy.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Spewing Gutherson has been let go, absolute gun of a player when fit.

Looks like Barrett's made his first stuff up

But new coach Trent Barrett has deemed him surplus to requirements.

eagles4eva

First Grade
So looks like manly will lose out big time

Gutherson to Eels

Hopoate to Storm

Isaac John to Manly (LOL)

How we lose out big time???? not signing Hopoate???? lol dont think so.. He is soooo overrated..

And a utility player like Isaac john on half the coin Hopoate is on...

Just cant see where we miss out big time, keep trying though

eagles4eva

First Grade
If you watch the holden cup GF this weekend, Keep an eye on:

Addison Demetriou & Tom Trbojevic... Tom should cover Gutherson loss... Still spewing he left... Parra fans should be delighted with his signature..

natheel

Coach
How we lose out big time???? not signing Hopoate???? lol dont think so.. He is soooo overrated..

And a utility player like Isaac john on half the coin Hopoate is on...

Just cant see where we miss out big time, keep trying though

Because you lose a very good junior and get nothing in terms of a replacement. Unless you see Isaac John as being a good signing...imo he is a Ben Roberts type player. Rocks or diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.