What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green River Eel

Juniors
The whispers are getting louder Junior Paulo has signed a 3 year deal with the raiders after being released from his final year at the Eels.
Shattering news for Eels fans if true and a huge coup for the Raiders.

nick87

Coach
I'd like to see it from a place more reputable than troll posters and Lurker and his ilk
But it would be a huge result for us, we need a guy like him badly

Fingers crossed

cb4

First Grade
Ballin had an agreement with the Rhino's before he tore his acl. Rhino's are now likely to sign Beau Faloon.

nrlnrl

First Grade
The whispers are getting louder Junior Paulo has signed a 3 year deal with the raiders after being released from his final year at the Eels.
Shattering news for Eels fans if true and a huge coup for the Raiders.

When do whispers cease to be whispers if they're getting louder ?

nick87

Coach
:lol: God it's going to funny if we wind up with Junior.
Parra fans pretending that it couldnt possibly be Junior, and that allllll these reports have just made a mistake and it's actually Joseph really is the best.

I hope we get him and i hope they extend Joseph as a response.

betcats

Referee
Demetriou isn't going to cut it in the centres in FG, he will have to move into the forwards where he doesn't strike me as anything special. Give him some time in reserve grade and in a year or two maybe he can bang but right now any decent NRL backs will run circles around him and the forwards would man handle him.

MarkC

Juniors
Demetriou got a drug infringement from ASADA, the doggies decided he wasn't worth the effort.

Thanks I did have a vague memory of something like that.

He will probably join the long list of players who only need to look in the mirror to work out why they haven't made it.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I wasn't suggesting he will be in first grade next year. More pointing to the fact we replaced 12 regulars with some rookies. Demetriou can't be further away from first grade then Wolfie was this. While wolf was on a lot more $$$$.

Demetriou is carrying far too much weight. But he will be under new coaching. People get into shape for many reasons. Maybe a girlfriend might do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts