What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

cv8z

Juniors
personally i think they're very similar players talent wise. the difference is simply the pack they play've played behind.

Balin's service from dummy half is better than Keating's
He more often than Keating takes the right option
He doesn't throw wayward passes as much as Keating
In my opinion ofcourse.

lingard

Coach
Hookers Young/fein both better than keating, didn't fein play for nz?
Halves - soward and hornby (both played origin)
Fullback - Boyd , origin/australian rep and Clive Churchill medal winger (personally I thought young should have got it)

They had a pretty good spine in 2010

Agree. If Hornby had remained at fullback instead of being switched to the halves, I think he might have played fullback for NSW on quite a few occasions. A very underrated footballer.

Avenger

Immortal
My Roosters mate reckons that we have enquired about Michael Crocker for the rest of this year. I'd take him if we have cap money left with an option for next year.

Avenger

Immortal
Just watched Kingston play. His service from dummy half is light years ahead of anything that Keating has.

bartman

Immortal
Agree. Signing Crocker mid-year would add some starch, and allow us to drop Maitua to Wenty.

bartman

Immortal
Fair enough. Wait for Roberts to leave, have the cash to sign Crocker for the rest of the year, and then drop Maitua to Wenty!

jimmy77au

Juniors
Fair enough. Wait for Roberts to leave, have the cash to sign Crocker for the rest of the year, and then drop Maitua to Wenty!

You're deadset high on the wacky if you think Sticky will drop a Captain - or as Mark Warren called him last night - THE INTERNATIONAL....

Kornstar

Coach
You're deadset high on the wacky if you think Sticky will drop a Captain - or as Mark Warren called him last night - THE INTERNATIONAL....

He's been calling him that since he started with us, its rather embarrassing, he has to go, Mark Warren that is.

I agree Reni won't be dropped.

Noise

Coach
My Roosters mate reckons that we have enquired about Michael Crocker for the rest of this year. I'd take him if we have cap money left with an option for next year.

Isn't Crocker signed with souths? What would the roosters know about this?

jono

Juniors
Crocker would still have mates and contacts at Roosters since he played there for a few years.
I think Crock is probably a crock , 33 at last count , but if you stuck him in the same pack as Hock , who appears to be a Morley clone, there'd finally be a bit of mongrel in our pack. Plus he would teach a thing or two about dishing it out to the opposition to our younger guys like Kelepi , Pauli and co.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think Crock is probably a crock , 33 at last count , but if you stuck him in the same pack as Hock , who appears to be a Morley clone, there'd finally be a bit of mongrel in our pack. Plus he would teach a thing or two about dishing it out to the opposition to our younger guys like Kelepi , Pauli and co.

Crock and Hock in the same pack would sound great in commentary.

T.S Quint

Coach
Good idea, let's buy another Reserve Grader.

Crocker would be a waste of money. All he will do is tie up salary cap space for next year.
We have plenty of young blokes who will play for less money and also have two Englishmen coming who will stiffen up our pack.

TheRam

Coach
Crocker is way past it. If he's the best we can do at this point, boy has our club got problems.

The board needs to be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.