What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks stagger,

Do you know if any mid season signings are likely?

The departures of Roberts and talima confirmed yet or still a work in progress?

Sorry for all the questions !!

Taulima is gone... Roberts as of last week not yet! And we have made enquires with Marty Taupau but that all depends on the dogs...that's all I know

Forty20

First Grade
Adam Blair?? Where did that rumour come from?

A poster on nospam07.

Given that Stagger has hosed it down there wouldn't be much to Blair coming here but on the West Tigers forum (not the LU one) there was a suggestion that the Tigpies were looking to offload Blair, Reddy and Ben Murdoch-Masila, no clubs were mentioned.

If there is something to that line of thought then out of the three, BMM could be a nifty pickup on a minimum/fringe first grader wage.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
A poster on nospam07.

Given that Stagger has hosed it down there wouldn't be much to Blair coming here but on the West Tigers forum (not the LU one) there was a suggestion that the Tigpies were looking to offload Blair, Reddy and Ben Murdoch-Masila, no clubs were mentioned.

If there is something to that line of thought then out of the three, BMM could be a nifty pickup on a minimum/fringe first grader wage.

Do you rate BMM? I don't really rate him tbh, but out of the three, he would probably be the pick. Hasn't Blair's career taken a big dive.

Forty20

First Grade
Do you rate BMM? I don't really rate him tbh, but out of the three, he would probably be the pick. Hasn't Blair's career taken a big dive.

Poor bastard wasn't even fortunate enough to have a dead-cat bounce in form at the Tigers....it has been a complete nosedive off the charts.

BMM is another case of unfulfilled potential. He played some good games early on in his first grade career but has stagnated since. I definitely wouldn't have him here on anything near a respectable footballer's wage but if he was interested in a small contract and the chance to earn a spot in first grade via NSW Cup then I would take him.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Poor bastard wasn't even fortunate enough to have a dead-cat bounce in form at the Tigers....it has been a complete nosedive off the charts.

BMM is another case of unfulfilled potential. He played some good games early on in his first grade career but has stagnated since. I definitely wouldn't have him here on anything near a respectable footballer's wage but if he was interested in a small contract and the chance to earn a spot in first grade via NSW Cup then I would take him.

I agree with all of that :cool:

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd take Blair if the Tigpies are paying half the freight. For what they apparently paid him he'd be worth half at the moment.

Bigfella

Coach
Murdoch Massilla lost his best mate to start the year - has still shown glimpses.

He could be a very good value pick up but is very much a work in progress.

Murdoch Massilla lost his best mate to start the year - has still shown glimpses.

He could be a very good value pick up but is very much a work in progress.

Not impressed one of those guys with great natural size but not much else. Would rather use the money on one or two promising younger players.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
BMM is one of those players that if he were playing with the storm he would be one of the better forwards in the game but anywhere else he would just be a player with potential. Wouldn't surprise me if the storm weren't looking at him

Status
Not open for further replies.