What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sorry if you're offended but I don't come here to have others validate my existence by agreeing with me.

Clearly you don't either so why so butthurt?

I also don't come here to provide a common enemy for a bunch of losers to gang up on, but I accept it as part of internet dynamics. Ideally we could come here and discuss all sides of any issue, but it seems some people link their identity to supporting one side and any disagreement with the majority view turns things nasty.

And that's why you've chosen to call me wanker.

One of the most sanest comments you've ever made Poo Poo.
Good on you you f**king merkin.
:thumb

Suitman

Post Whore
One of the most sanest comments you've ever made Poo Poo.
Good on you you f**king merkin.
:thumb

Maybe you should look at more posts like that from posters such as Fishy and Haynzy, instead of abusing them.
You'd be surprised how you got it sooooo wrong.

Suity

Someone

Bench
Must be the 'Even more crap' day.

what, no rumour that Tyrone Roberts -> Eels to make way for Craig Gower?

Seriously?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Maybe you should look at more posts like that from posters such as Fishy and Haynzy, instead of abusing them.
You'd be surprised how you got it sooooo wrong.

Suity

Where have I gone out of my way to initiate abuse?
It has always been because of that "clicky group" mentality or nasty barbs or misguided comments or slander that I have addressed their comments, views attitudes as such.
Fishy has gone out of his way to create a controversy where there isn't one.
Trying to box me into a lie of his own making.
And if you are referring to the recent chat with Haynzy, suggest you go back and read that thread yourself because it seems you have not used your senses and comprehended what was I was saying in clear Oxford Dictionary meanings, word by word, threaded into sentence by sentence. Haynzy made claims and that was what I was addressing.
As for Poo Poo and not taking away from his genuine wisdom for the game, there is a history of banter, crap and full on shit stirring that turns him on, hence the wanker.

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
*sigh*....both NBA & MLB have salary caps but they are soft caps where teams that spend over the cap which are normally in larger markets have to pay a luxury tax which is spread amongst teams for various are under the cap to compete a competitive balance.

Even in the NRL's hard cap system there are teams that don't spend near the salary cap year in year out because quite frankly they can't afford to due to normally being in smaller market areas where it's more difficult to get new stadiums built or larger local television deals.

Out of the current 32 franchises ,14 haven't won a super bowl and only 12 have one multiple super bowls. The salary cap hasn't stopped the usual suspects winning the whole thing or throwing up new winners year in year out....

I stopped reading after the sigh.:blahb::blahb::blahb:

eels81236

Bench
I'm thinking sensors in their dunnies. Just as the eagle lands...Boom! "I blow you to f**king sky", as Farouk from The Castle would say.

Suitman

Post Whore
Where have I gone out of my way to initiate abuse?
It has always been because of that "clicky group" mentality or nasty barbs or misguided comments or slander that I have addressed their comments, views attitudes as such.
Fishy has gone out of his way to create a controversy where there isn't one.
Trying to box me into a lie of his own making.
And if you are referring to the recent chat with Haynzy, suggest you go back and read that thread yourself because it seems you have not used your senses and comprehended what was I was saying in clear Oxford Dictionary meanings, word by word, threaded into sentence by sentence. Haynzy made claims and that was what I was addressing.
As for Poo Poo and not taking away from his genuine wisdom for the game, there is a history of banter, crap and full on shit stirring that turns him on, hence the wanker.

Just taking a few steps backwards.........:sarcasm:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Just taking a few steps backwards.........:sarcasm:

Suity, even though in "The System" there is much I disagree with I still look for the good in others and this includes you. My views are obviously seen as "extreme" or "strange" by many on this forum and my no drugs, alcohol, cooked food way of life is also seen as "different", does not imply or send out truth "signals" that I'm someone in real life who is morally corrupt or a blatant harm doer. I'm a normal everyday family man who is just up front so you know where you stand with me, there are no hidden agendas. I'm not saying you have to like me Suity, what I am saying is that it does help when we don't write people off without actually being harmed by them. If you are sensing my intentions here then you know where i'm coming from and nothing more needs to be said. All is good. :)

Delboy

First Grade
At the risk of getting attacked by Etu nd Me, for those who like the odd conspiracy theory . I was at Jnr league and Leagues club today when for the first time in ages saw DF there.

Spoke to a couple of people who said he had been there regularly since the election, and had smilingly told them that he is back now. Perhaps there is a link between Sharp,Parrafirst and DF which has always been denied.

May you live in interesting times is a Chinese curse, there are a few other things that are out there which will be very interesting if they come to fruition, put it this way Raaaay will be happy.

Anyway, no need to attack, just reporting what has been observed

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
At the risk of getting attacked by Etu nd Me, for those who like the odd conspiracy theory . I was at Jnr league and Leagues club today when for the first time in ages saw DF there.

Spoke to a couple of people who said he had been there regularly since the election, and had smilingly told them that he is back now. Perhaps there is a link between Sharp,Parrafirst and DF which has always been denied.

May you live in interesting times is a Chinese curse, there are a few other things that are out there which will be very interesting if they come to fruition, put it this way Raaaay will be happy.

Could be implied as "Free to be" without 3P board around anymore. Maybe he had a moral standing that had him no longer come to the junior & leagues clubs. Now that 3P, etc, have gone his moral boycott of "them" has been lifted and he is free to be = "he is back now".

Etu Uaisele

Juniors

Maybe he's keeping Priceys statue polished .

Status
Not open for further replies.