What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Suity, even though in "The System" there is much I disagree with I still look for the good in others and this includes you. My views are obviously seen as "extreme" or "strange" by many on this forum and my no drugs, alcohol, cooked food way of life is also seen as "different", does not imply or send out truth "signals" that I'm someone in real life who is morally corrupt or a blatant harm doer. I'm a normal everyday family man who is just up front so you know where you stand with me, there are no hidden agendas. I'm not saying you have to like me Suity, what I am saying is that it does help when we don't write people off without actually being harmed by them. If you are sensing my intentions here then you know where i'm coming from and nothing more needs to be said. All is good. :)

I mean this in the nicest possible way but you Bowral folk are different .

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I mean this in the nicest possible way but you Bowral folk are different .

:lol:

first_shot_beverly_hillbillies.jpg

bartman

Immortal
At the risk of getting attacked by Etu nd Me, for those who like the odd conspiracy theory . I was at Jnr league and Leagues club today when for the first time in ages saw DF there.

Spoke to a couple of people who said he had been there regularly since the election, and had smilingly told them that he is back now. Perhaps there is a link between Sharp,Parrafirst and DF which has always been denied.

May you live in interesting times is a Chinese curse, there are a few other things that are out there which will be very interesting if they come to fruition, put it this way Raaaay will be happy.

Anyway, no need to attack, just reporting what has been observed
:lol:

You didn't ghost write EGJ's infamous pre-election email about what he'd observed too, did you?

Jodeci

Bench
At the risk of getting attacked by Etu nd Me, for those who like the odd conspiracy theory . I was at Jnr league and Leagues club today when for the first time in ages saw DF there.

Spoke to a couple of people who said he had been there regularly since the election, and had smilingly told them that he is back now. Perhaps there is a link between Sharp,Parrafirst and DF which has always been denied.

May you live in interesting times is a Chinese curse, there are a few other things that are out there which will be very interesting if they come to fruition, put it this way Raaaay will be happy.

DF must of kept like a 1,000 Tinga Vouchers and is back using them???

Jodeci

Bench

Nice too see the 3P Muppets come out post elections

So that's now Delboy, Stagger and Snake

When will u guys give up???

Gee I'm glad we have good moderators on this great site who don't let stupid posts or rumours through on purpose.

Tony Bongo

Bench

I don't think they ever denied any 'link' or that Fitzy supported them, but they did deny that they were being led by DF and that he would be returned as the CEO. That's very different from Fitzy just feeling comfortable about going into the Leagues Club again I would think.
BTW did you see Phil Sim in the Leagues Club or are there still a couple of arseholes trying to stop his membership getting reinstated?

eels81236

Bench
Nice too see the 3P Muppets come out post elections

So that's now Delboy, Stagger and Snake

When will u guys give up???

Gee I'm glad we have good moderators on this great site who don't let stupid posts or rumours through on purpose.

I don't care who you are, who your mates are or who you voted for. The carry on over the last couple of days on here has made you all look like absolute f**kwits. With all due respect, it's hard to tell who is behaving like the bigger f**kwit, you or eels4life.

Daneel

Bench
I don't care who you are, who your mates are or who you voted for. The carry on over the last couple of days on here has made you all look like absolute f**kwits. With all due respect, it's hard to tell who is behaving like the bigger f**kwit, you or eels4life.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gotta agree with this.

You're better than the last few days, Jodeci.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Why is whether or not the company is governed by a salary cap relevant to public disclosure of individual salaries?

Because the salary cap is an agreed upon 'restriction of trade' by the players union in order to promote equity amongst clubs so that public interest in those clubs might be greater, (therefore bringing more revenue to the sport).

The 'hook' in salaries being leaked is that it generates further fan support - the salary cap is a supposedly even footing for clubs to operate on, and so knowing how your salaried players stack up against another clubs salaried players in terms of performance may well lead to greater interest in the sport, and the sport only makes money from interest.

If you sell bread, cheese, clothing etc, you don't need to generate interest in the same way, they are more of a necessity. There's a degree of difference between the 2 things, but I can't be bothered articulating it now!

forward pass

Coach
This thread was intended to be a discussion about rumours of players coming and going.

Can we please f**k off all this political shit which quite frankly bores me to tears out of this thread. Why was the other thread merged with this one? Totally diffferent topics.

Seriously guys, I am not understating the importance of good management, governance and credentials of board members, but honestly, some of you guys need to get on with your lives ! It is getting pretty ridiculous now !

emjaycee

Coach
Because the salary cap is an agreed upon 'restriction of trade' by the players union in order to promote equity amongst clubs so that public interest in those clubs might be greater, (therefore bringing more revenue to the sport).

The 'hook' in salaries being leaked is that it generates further fan support - the salary cap is a supposedly even footing for clubs to operate on, and so knowing how your salaried players stack up against another clubs salaried players in terms of performance may well lead to greater interest in the sport, and the sport only makes money from interest.

If you sell bread, cheese, clothing etc, you don't need to generate interest in the same way, they are more of a necessity. There's a degree of difference between the 2 things, but I can't be bothered articulating it now!

Cool. Thanks for describing where your thought process was at. I hadn'tthought of that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.