What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Looking at his dragons profile he is 175cm and 83kg could play in the halves. Adds utility value

Joely01

Bench
Very very happy with this signing, this guy is a freaky talent. Hopefully Hayne takes him under his wing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He signed last week

Have we cut anyone Stags? The squad is looking very full:

Fulltime squad:
Allgood
Alvaro
Cummins (still unofficial)
Edwards
Evans (still unofficial)
Foran
Harrison
Hayne
Hopoate
Hunt
Kelly
Loko
Lussick
Mannah
Mau
Ma'afu
Moimoi
Morgan
Mossop
Norman
Paulo
Paulo
Peats
Pewhairangi
Pritchard (turns 20)
Radradra
Ryan
Sandow
Santi
Sio
Smith
Tanginoa (turns 20)
Terepo
Tonga
Toutai (still unofficial)
Ualesi
Wiliame

natheel

Coach

Fulltime squad:
Allgood
Alvaro
Edwards
Evans (still unofficial)
Foran
Harrison
Hayne
Hopoate
Hunt
Kelly
Loko
Lussick
Mannah
Mau
Ma'afu
Moimoi
Morgan
Mossop
Norman
Paulo
Paulo
Peats
Pewhairangi
Pritchard (turns 20)
Radradra
Ryan
Sandow
Santi
Sio
Smith
Tanginoa (turns 20)
Terepo
Tonga
Ualesi
Wiliame

The profiles on the website are updated to the point of those that have left are not on there anymore. Toutai is still there

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Very very happy with this signing, this guy is a freaky talent. Hopefully Hayne takes him under his wing.

I haven't seen him play but looking at his stats, he only played about four or five games this year but dominated in all of them (bar the first, where he came off the bench).

Ratchy

Juniors
Might be old news but I was told today that EGJ has signed with Cronulla and has commenced training with them.

A shame he didn't sign with Parra. Couldn't be a bad thing picking up a former origin player for nothing more than match payments.

Joely01

Bench
I haven't seen him play but looking at his stats, he only played about four or five games this year but dominated in all of them (bar the first, where he came off the bench).

Talking to my Dragons mates, he was injured for a lot of this year. They are very dissapointed he left.
He has been a player the Dragons have had in the system for some years now, even talk he would have had a shot at first grade this year before the Dugan signing but due to injury he didn't get it, the Dragons were happy to see how he went before signing Dugan, due to injury though didn't get the chance.

Stats don't always tell the right story.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
re: EGJ

you would have to think we were priced out because of the cap.

there's something seriously wrong if an existing influential member of our own club preferred to play for another club and the offers were apples for apples

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We have these outside backs on contract for next year:

Hopoate
Tonga
Loko
Morgan
Sio
Hunt
Radradra
Toutai
Pewhairangi
Wiliame

The first six or seven on that list would have to be top 25. How could we fit Grothe in?

Joely01

Bench
Honestly signing Grothe would be a really stupid move from the club, especially after having so many youngsters stick out the season so they had experience for years to come. Its time to stick with our juniors who i'm sure with some better players around them next year will be a lot better for the run this year.
Grothe is past it, and all he is after is a final pay check, let the Sharks have him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed.

Grothe was one of my favourite players, but after the way he gave up when we needed him in 2011 I don't give a shit if he plays somewhere else.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I hope the reason Grothe is "choosing to sign elsewhere" is because we haven't offered him a cent.

Just because he's an influential member of the club is not a reason to sign him to play footy again is it? He'll most likely be crap, and get injured straight away.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Fulltime squad:
Allgood
Alvaro
Edwards
Evans (still unofficial)
Foran
Harrison
Hayne
Hopoate
Hunt
Kelly
Loko
Lussick
Mannah
Mau
Ma'afu
Moimoi
Morgan
Mossop
Norman
Paulo
Paulo
Peats
Pewhairangi
Pritchard (turns 20)
Radradra
Ryan
Sandow
Santi
Sio
Smith
Tanginoa (turns 20)
Terepo
Tonga
Ualesi
Wiliame

The question may have been answered for me but the listed players are all contracted, lassalo is a funny one though, I last heard he was offered a 2nd tier deal and could leave anytime he found a better deal... So he's probably taken the deal at the hope of landing a better gig else where but he certainly wouldn't be costing us much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts