What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utey

Coach
Did anyone seriously expect otherwise? He was injury prone during his career, that kind of problem rarely gets better with age.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
what would be really schmick is if junior paulo via the tomahawks setup could introduce any reserve grade or disillusioned gridiron players to think about trying out for rugby league instead. imagine the talent pool instantly created?

spiderdan

Bench
looks strong but nothing special to me in that highlight reel.

would be interesting to see how he'd go against experienced players at a decent level on a weekly basis.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
looks strong but nothing special to me in that highlight reel.

would be interesting to see how he'd go against experienced players at a decent level on a weekly basis.

Doesn't he play qld cup ? Thought I read somewhere he did. That comp is pretty strong

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
what would be really schmick is if junior paulo via the tomahawks setup could introduce any reserve grade or disillusioned gridiron players to think about trying out for rugby league instead. imagine the talent pool instantly created?

Im sorry, but Joseph Paulo was born in NZ and grew up in Australia. He's only playing for America because of his American Samoan heritage. What connection would he have to disillusioned gridiron players?

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Im sorry, but Joseph Paulo was born in NZ and grew up in Australia. He's only playing for America because of his American Samoan heritage. What connection would he have to disillusioned gridiron players?

the face of the tomahawks brand is more than enough

the moral question is not relevant to the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts