What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's not fast but he's fast enough. He'd have to be as quick as Chris Emu.

It would be a worry that he was never picked up by an NRL club before the age of 20 (NYC) except he's from New Zealand. If any talented kid is going to slip through the cracks it'll happen over there.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I'm hearing guru has already had a setback in his come back, he apparently tore his hammy pretty badly..

I've heard it wasn't that much of a drastic setback as first thought . Apparently Roy had some more string in his glovebox , replaced it and Guru was back in business .

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I've heard it wasn't that much of a drastic setback as first thought . Apparently Roy had some more string in his glovebox , replaced it and Guru was back in business .

tumblr_mkn417XdnL1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Chipmunk

Coach
Funnily enough both Bureta Faraimo and Sideshow Bob are twice as good as any muppet we played on the wing this year. It just goes to show how p$%spoor our wingers Sio, Toutai and co really are when pathetically ordinary players like this are better than what we have got.

Ratchy

Juniors
Funnily enough both Bureta Faraimo and Sideshow Bob are twice as good as any muppet we played on the wing this year. It just goes to show how p$%spoor our wingers Sio, Toutai and co really are when pathetically ordinary players like this are better than what we have got.

It's a low risk with a potential high reward signing.

Funny how some on here go into deep analysis of a player despite some of the steaming piles of turd performances Parra players put out this year.

spiderdan

Bench
Doesn't he play qld cup ? Thought I read somewhere he did. That comp is pretty strong
so how does he go?

Plenty of players in that comp won't be good enough for top grade.

Not saying he is crap, just saying I don't see anything special in those clips and asking the question.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Parra Pride

Referee
I think people are being harsh on Sio, I think the guy can be a great finisher for us. He just needs to build his confidence back up, the first step forwards that will be the rest of the team picking their game up aswell.

Joely01

Bench
Completely agree with Parra Pride. Sio will be one of our best backs this year, purely because our backs will be much more confident.
Wingers are very much confidence players, if the team is going well more then likely the wingers are finishing well and defusing well. If the team is going poorly the wingers aren't doing much at all.

Completely agree with Parra Pride. Sio will be one of our best backs this year, purely because our backs will be much more confident.
Wingers are very much confidence players, if the team is going well more then likely the wingers are finishing well and defusing well. If the team is going poorly the wingers aren't doing much at all.

Yep, spot on. I suspect a number of senior wingers would have looked pretty ordinary in our team over the past couple of years. Might have been a bit more solid under the high ball I guess.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree 100% Barry.

Look at the difference in how average players perform at our club compared to at other clubs:

Sandow
Horo
Harrison

Players are made to look better (or worse) than they are by the general attitude and ability of the team around them.

Over the past two years we have won more than twice as often (30% compared to 14%) with Hayne on the field than without him. Now, he's obviously a great player but he's still only one player. The difference is our mob have generally given up when he doesn't take the field with them.

The biggest issue at our club is leadership. We have more than enough rugby league talent, but with so many youngsters they need someone to give them confidence and motivation out on the field. Hopefully this will be solved by the influx of new blood next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts