What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Houston would be a great pickup.

He's been mostly a middle third player the last few seasons - and he would instantly be our starter in the 13 jersey. Experience through the middle is just so important - hopefully this comes to pass.

The Colonel

Immortal
Arona has gone to the Sharks. They are covering for the pending loss of their players.

Oldfield went overseas I think

They needed to keep Mini.

Noise

Coach
news from Pipeline today is that it was a layday

It's going to be big on Saturday (Sunday our time). Fanning needs to win 2 heats to make the semis and the title is his. If he doesn't Kelly needs to win the whole thing (3 more heats) and he takes his 12th title at 40. Freak

Fanning's surfing bores me. I don't care if it's unAustralian, I hope kelly wins

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fanning is not boring and he's a local Tweed boy so I been supporting him for years.

Slater is 41 now I think but I just cant support a yank against an Aussie, he is a freak tho he had an easy run against C Bass and some other nuffie

I watched it on Fuel TV yesterday and I'll be watching the next few rounds till Mick gets the cash.

Daneel

Bench
It's going to be big on Saturday (Sunday our time). Fanning needs to win 2 heats to make the semis and the title is his. If he doesn't Kelly needs to win the whole thing (3 more heats) and he takes his 12th title at 40. Freak

Fanning's surfing bores me. I don't care if it's unAustralian, I hope kelly wins

Really? Just Fannings surfing? :lol:

Noise

Coach
Fanning is not boring and he's a local Tweed boy so I been supporting him for years.

Slater is 41 now I think but I just cant support a yank against an Aussie, he is a freak tho he had an easy run against C Bass and some other nuffie

I watched it on Fuel TV yesterday and I'll be watching the next few rounds till Mick gets the cash.

Was watching it too. DO you reckon Fanning threw his heat with the interference so he didn't have to surf against julian (round 5) and then John John (in the quarters)?

If they are surfing Pipe I reckon Mick might not get to the semis and leave the door open for Kelly. If it's backdoor he will probably get through

Status
Not open for further replies.