What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
How can Jason Taylor know the structure of our club when quite clearly we don't f**king have one? Seriously, the bloke left in 2006. The structure then is quite a lot different to the current one. We need a NEW structure hence the need to find a NEW coach.

Think before you type. It's simple. Really.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
How can Jason Taylor know the structure of our club when quite clearly we don't f**king have one? Seriously, the bloke left in 2006. The structure then is quite a lot different to the current one. We need a NEW structure hence the need to find a NEW coach.

If JT doesn't know our structure because we don't have one, won't his structure be a new one?

IFR33K

Coach

He was here 6 or 7 years ago, when we endured some success.

He'd know what would work, and since then we've tried everything else for failure.

Why else would they be looking at bs or JT.

The Colonel

Immortal
He was here 6 or 7 years ago, when we endured some success.

He'd know what would work, and since then we've tried everything else for failure.

Why else would they be looking at bs or JT.

Other than Hayne what other player was here when he was? How exactly would he or BS know what structure would work amongst the current playing group until they look at the current playing group?

As for why they are possibly looking at them? Well, at this stage know one other than Hadley has confirmed we are. They have been touted as possibly coming to the club. Along without other off contract coaches and a few on contract coaches.

By the way, we enjoyed success. We are enduring a period of destabilisation and poor performance.

IFR33K

Coach
I'm not talking about the playing group.

I'm talking about the whole set up.

The juniors through to firsts.

IFR33K

Coach
How would any coach know what structure would work? Works both ways.

So why they would they supposedly be looking at bs and JT.

Because one gets under the players skin and the other doubles as a good punching bag.

Bs and to a lesser extent jt would know what's required here.

Gut feel. ;-);-)

Avenger

Immortal
I know that you want Neil Henry which is fair enough. Who knows maybe he would be the right choice. Time will tell I suppose. How I'd love someone like Mark Maguire or even Flanagan but I think JT is not the shoe in as many people think.

My left field choice is Paul Green. I hear he is doing amazing things in QLD.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That pommy twat would be a disaster, struggled at one if the glamour Pommy clubs.

His name sounds more like a smokescreen IMO, I seriously doubt he would be an option.

natheel

Coach
I know that you want Neil Henry which is fair enough. Who knows maybe he would be the right choice. Time will tell I suppose. How I'd love someone like Mark Maguire or even Flanagan but I think JT is not the shoe in as many people think.

My left field choice is Paul Green. I hear he is doing amazing things in QLD.

My let field choice is Brad Arthur

El Diablo

Post Whore
is he serious? lol http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...modern-day-coach/story-fniabng4-1226724409973

Parramatta Eels snub Ray Price for coaching role because they seek a 'modern day' coach

David Riccio
The Sunday Telegraph
September 22, 2013 12:00AM

RAY Price wants to lodge an application to become the head coach of Parramatta - but the club legend won't even be afforded an interview.

Price’s shock interest in replacing Ricky Stuart emerged as the Eels contemplate bringing back former coach Brian Smith, as the head of football operations.

Price contacted Eels chairman Steve Sharp last week, asking if he could be considered alongside Neil Henry, Jason Taylor, Steve McNamara and Tim Sheens.

"I’ve let Sharpy know that I want to coach these blokes because I know I can get something out of them," Price said.

"Certainly I can get a lot more than past coaches have done."

Price told Sharp he would like former premiership-winning teammate Brett Kenny alongside him as his assistant.

"Brett and I are winners," Price said.

"We know what you’ve got to do to get there and I want to inflict them.

"Why not have some of the Parramatta legends involved in the club? Nobody has ever used us."

Sharp was reluctant to *disrespect the former Dally M winner, but said the club was focused on appointing a *'modern day' coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.