What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
UNion is basically a slow version of league. I don’t see the fascination of it at all

It’s also scary how easy our league converts have made it to the big stage (didn’t korobeite only play for like 3 months before making the wallabies?)

Koro isnt a league convert. He is Fijian which means he has been playing Union since he could walk. I'd bet he has played more union than League. Not much adaptation needed for him.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Moylan's Manager only this week came out and said its not happening and he is going nowhere...

Not sure why that would change?

Unless Gus has spoken to good mates at Roosters and Pearce and he is on his way.. God i hope not.

SBD82

Coach
Moylan's Manager only this week came out and said its not happening and he is going nowhere...

Unless Gus has spoken to good mates at Roosters and Pearce and he is on his way.. God i hope not.
What an awful thought. I don't support the panthers but I don't hate them. Wouldn't wish Pearce on them.

Hopefully the sharks is Mitchell's destination.

Dogs Of War

Coach

Why would you want Pearce when you potentially have a better version of him in Cleary.

Latest posts