What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
Yeah, Cleary carried him in that world cup semi against the Poms....

People let the media driven "Luai's a flog" routine cloud what they see him do on the field (and off it which will be huge for the Tigers).

Eg. When he ripped WGDP a new one straight after full time earlier this year, he was belted by the media.

If lets say Sam Walker did the same thing the media would be rubbing themselves raw about his passion and that he is following the Roosters way and Robbo is a genius for instilling that accountability in him blah blah f**kin' blah.
Or reece 'beiber/lightning' walsh .... sorry he has swagger, not arrogant... thats right

MugaB

Coach
Luai is a flog, whether it’s media driven or not. Hope he goes to the Tigers and fails spectacularly or stays at Penrith and fails spectacularly (far less likely admittedly).
The Newcastle team and especially their captain "milkshakes"are flogs, and whoever the f**k is their premeirship assisting coach is

MugaB

Coach
Touche. Gamble is a lair and a dickhead but I love the shithead. I reckon Hastings is abit misunderstood to be honest.

Luai has them both covered though.
Stop throwing stones, you have 2 douche bags, for our one, and soon to be the tigers at that

Vic Mackey

Referee
Touche. Gamble is a lair and a dickhead but I love the shithead. I reckon Hastings is abit misunderstood to be honest.

Luai has them both covered though.

Did you hear Hastings blew up at Brent Read the other day? Apparently he did an article on him and forgot to mention how much he loves his current team.

mozza91

Coach
Did you hear Hastings blew up at Brent Read the other day? Apparently he did an article on him and forgot to mention how much he loves his current team.
Nah. But yelling at a knob like Read certainly gets my approval.
Love it when the players go at Journos. Luai trolling Hooper is easily the best thing he’s ever done.

MugaB

Coach
Nah. But yelling at a knob like Read certainly gets my approval.
Love it when the players go at Journos. Luai trolling Hooper is easily the best thing he’s ever done.
What about whe he left caryanass waiting after they setup an interview for them... pretty funny, hopefully it was a cold wet night outside in the pouring rain

Which would mean an early release for afb?

salary cap really hitting the broncos

No it wouldn't necessarily mean an early release, as in season 2024 for AFB at all. The Warriors have a roster spot because of them releasing Josh Curran to sign with the Bulldogs for 2024.

Says so in the Fox Sports report on this -

Last edited: