What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

macavity

Referee
You're having yourself on... Newcastle to Wahronga is almost 90 minutes...extra 40-45 minutes to Mona Vale on average..

Best case i reckon would be 2 hours which would be through the night. Any time during the day, easy 2.5+ hours as the pacific hwy and mona vale road can be torture.

I'm coming from Belmont. 60mins to Wahroonga.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Maximum 2hrs to get from Newcastle to sydney these days. I drive down there twice a week usually on peak hr times and it's rarely longer. Except for traffic jamsfrom an accident... they'll get ya

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I know snorky lives and transits from the central coast and given forans family we're living in manly previously there's no reason why living in the cc couldn't work, an hours drive either way comfortably

jonno_knights

Juniors
Maximum 2hrs to get from Newcastle to sydney these days. I drive down there twice a week usually on peak hr times and it's rarely longer. Except for traffic jamsfrom an accident... they'll get ya

Yeh i agree. Depends where in sydney though. Obviously the northern beaches are a prick to get to considering their geographical location.

I usually travel to the homebush area, and it usually takes 2 hours +/- 10-15min

jonno_knights

Juniors
I know snorky lives and transits from the central coast and given forans family we're living in manly previously there's no reason why living in the cc couldn't work, an hours drive either way comfortably

More then reasonable. 1-1.5 hours commute to work isnt crazy in this day and age. And most people work more demanding jobs hours wise then professional footy players.

Plenty of people do Newy to Sydney even. I know of a bloke that works the ports and drives Newcaslte to Botany 4+ times a week ... crazy!

macavity

Referee
They have to pay overs at the moment.

I'f rather see a team pay overs then have a competition with a team winning one game in a season.

both.png

One Warrior

Bench
I would go the other way and say that coming to Newcastle is the best thing for him exactly because the pressure is low - 8 wins is a wildly successful season, the town lives and breathes footy (and deifies its stars), and he literally has to be better than putting a palm tree in the 7 jersey to be an upgrade on what we have now.
Not many Warriors players left who played under him, 4 to be precise.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Expect more current\ex Warriors and Panthers players linked to Tigerland.
Cleary has form for that. I wonder if he can take back Lewis Brown?

Don't say things like that.

I get my hopes up unnecessarily and then watch the plodder, plod it up again every weekend.

How that hack keeps a spot over Hastings just does my head in.