What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1qaz

Juniors
Quoting yourself now is it! Leilua has been Samoa's best in the tournament bar today. He was outstanding actually.

Well, he just undid all his good work but having the worst game of any player in the tournament.
I am fan of BJ (especially if they swallow) I like like his aggressive nature.
However, to those who call him consistent must obviously not watch the game.
For every good game, he would have an absolute shocker the following week and be the worst on ground.

Knight Vision

First Grade
The negativity regarding some of our best players is dumbfounding. Both BJ and Gagai would have a walk up start in just about every backline in the comp

Noname36

First Grade
The negativity regarding some of our best players is dumbfounding. Both BJ and Gagai would have a walk up start in just about every backline in the comp

This is pretty much the gist of it. Both of them have some real and frustrating flaws but at the end of the day neither would struggle to get into most sides in the comp.

Those two kids are the least of our worries really.

I would not want to see either leave and the only solution i see with Sione factored in is Gidley goes. If the club even considers re-signing him it is a sign nothing has changed. Even Midley needs to remove the bias from his administration. Club first at all times. We are talking 22 yr old kids opposed to a 33 yr old veteran. No brainer.

Joker's Wild

Coach
If Kids truly wants a go in ESL he will have to do it at the end of his current contract or not ever, he is too old to go around again after that.

Tom155

Coach
INTEREST in Gil Dudson has stepped up with Super League and NRL clubs keen to recruit the Welsh prop.

Dudson and fellow front-rower Scott Taylor are unlikely to be at Wigan next season.

A deal for Lee Mossop was struck on Friday after he U-turned on a decision to join Leeds.

With Taulima Tautai (Wakefield) and Larne Patrick (Huddersfield) also arriving, Wigan have a crowded front-row division.

And they are prepared to let Dudson and Taylor depart – exits which would free up space under the salary cap.

Canberra have joined Parramatta and Newcastle in showing interest in Dudson. But the 24-year-old has also surfaced on the radar of Super League clubs.

Salford and Leeds are thought to be in the hunt for new props.

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-warriors/clubs-circling-round-gil-dudson-1-6945677

Parra and Canberra will deadset sign anything and anyone. I am hoping against hope Cuthbo gets homesick and we get him back for 2016. I believe we are more a chance of getting Nev for next year ahead of Dudson.

Whats Doing

Bench
Carter has been sacked from the Titans.

Has some trouble with the demon juice but the kid can play and is as tough as nails.

Can play lock and hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts