What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter and adding Kane Evans would be grand. I really just want to see us sign promising youngsters and build on our juniors. We are never going to be able to sign the big contract players and I am comfortable with that. If they get injured you are up the creek for depth. We have Lamb and Cogger emerging. Evans supposedly wants to leave the Roosters but they are using him as depth to cover injuries which is a joke cos he is a much better player than that.

Frederick

Staff member
Considering our recent run with players and alcohol related incidents (packer, tapine, tetevano, kelly etc) I wouldn't be surprised if we steered clear of Carter

Rumour floating around that greg bird wants out of the Titans and possibly wants to come here.

No link, it was just a facebook post from an NRL page.

Whilst we have a plethora of back rowers should we clear the decks for bird? Could be a replacement for Jeremy smith.

Noname36

First Grade
Brett Keeble ‏@BrettKeeble 7h7 hours ago
CEO Matt Gidley just told me @NRLKnights have not discussed @GCTitans star Greg Bird joining the club. @NHSport @LeagueHQ1

Next.

Big talk that James Tamou might be on his way out of the Cowboys sooner rather than later! Thoughts? It's not like we have huge options in that department.

Still Nutty

Juniors
The mail I heard is that he is likely to go to the Roosters...I'm sure they can fit him in under the cap?!:sarcasm:

Noname36

First Grade
Tamou is probably the most overrated player in the comp. Very soft. I know we're lacking in that department but for what he would cost I don't think he'd be worth it unless he pulled his finger out.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Tamou is probably the most overrated player in the comp. Very soft. I know we're lacking in that department but for what he would cost I don't think he'd be worth it unless he pulled his finger out.

Yep, agree with that tag...he just seems lazy to me and goes missing when you want a player to stand up and stamp some authority in a game.

I think the other aspect is he seems to bring potential off field drama with him as well (the drink/driving incident, etc) which we don't need.

perverse

Referee
I'd take Tamou as a bit of a speculator if we could get him. It's not like there are that many ex-NSW props bashing our door down to play here. He had a lot to offer at his best, maybe he needs a change of scenery. Maybe we could get Tariq in his ear about it?

Yosh

Coach
I would like to have him here but if we throw wads of cash at him, I'd be very neevous. If Tamou and Tariq play like they did before, we could suddenly have a beast pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts