What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Walmsley from St Helens is the best option but he is signed for the next 3 years. An absolute gun and has made 3000 metres already this year.

Last edited:

Alex28

Coach
A Sydney club is looking at him next year. He's going to mature sooner rather than later - when he is on he is on...

Agree that he is lacking in effort at times though...

What do you do with Dave Taylor? Could have been the most damaging forward the game has ever seen and decided instead to be an arrogant dumbarse tool who is as lazy as the day is long. Has it all and wants nothing to do with it. If throwing away your talent was a capital crime he would be on death row.

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I can't remember the last time Taylor had a good game for the Tits, probably some time last year. He was pretty good years ago for Souths albeit inconsistent, but now he's just shit.

Last edited:
Corey Paterson?
Still playing in ESL.
I was reminded of him when recently watching a 2009 game.
He was a big hope when he first made the stage. Then his issues with depression and the Mundene thing and Bennett not seeing him in a long term plan. Any plan for him now would be short term - 1 - 2 years.

Corey Paterson?
Still playing in ESL.
I was reminded of him when recently watching a 2009 game.
He was a big hope when he first made the stage. Then his issues with depression and the Mundene thing and Bennett not seeing him in a long term plan. Any plan for him now would be short term - 1 - 2 years.

We do not need him and it would be another step backwards. He played in a side that got beaten 70-6 a couple of weeks back. He just has zero impact. I actually rate Houston above him.

perverse

Referee
Patos first 2 years were good. First year he was attacking phenom. Second year he was cutting blokes in half in defence, but the attack all but disappeared. Year 3 and it all seemed to go away, and I don't think it ever came back. Big no from me.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Patos first 2 years were good. First year he was attacking phenom. Second year he was cutting blokes in half in defence, but the attack all but disappeared. Year 3 and it all seemed to go away, and I don't think it ever came back. Big no from me.

Took the words out of my mouth. His career had a lot of potential but then fizzled out.

I've been saying for a while now that the club needs to raid some young props from England. A second rower with a good offload would also be nice.

Spot On

Coach
A Sydney club is looking at him next year. He's going to mature sooner rather than later - when he is on he is on...

Agree that he is lacking in effort at times though...

Is this about Dave Taylor??? He's well past the point of maturing.

I would have happily had Scotty out there today. He may not be much of a defender but he has a passing and kicking game that is far better than Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts