What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
No way Des lets Tolman go early. He is signed until the end of 2017.

Matt Lodge is apparently a dickhead on the outer at Wests. He has a lot of potential though.

Joel-22

Juniors
No way Des lets Tolman go early. He is signed until the end of 2017.

Matt Lodge is apparently a dickhead on the outer at Wests. He has a lot of potential though.

I rate Lodge very highly. Will play for NSW and possibly Aus one day. Would welcome him here with open arms

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol no way will Lodge play rep footy above CvC

The guy has the wrong attitude for professional footy and is barely above plod level.

No way would i want to see him at the Knights

aqua_duck

Coach
Can someone explain how Tolman has never played Origin?

I think at that next level he's just abit too small, not enough mongrel and doesn't bend the line or offload.

Lodge is definitely someone we should look at. Sooner or later we have to realise we're not going to get these flawless talents unless we're paying extremely overs, we really have to take a few gambles.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Tolman would be a great pickup if we could get him for $300K or less, he's a no nonsense player who wont get pushed around by other forward packs, and he's probably a rep quality player but wouldn't command rep quality money. Hopefully Hodgkinson can have a word to him at dogs training and get him to come across as well.

Apey

Staff member
Is this all our outs for 2015?

Gidley
Scott
Leilua (gone)
Redman (gone)
Tuimavave
Fa'alogo
Newton
Roberts

I see there's an article saying McManus may have to retire due to concussions too, not sure how reliable that is given it was the Daily Telegraph.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.