What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryana87

Juniors
Was i wrong to be under the assumption that we were just about to sign Dave Taylor

Saw an article earlier claiming the Titans "are not letting him go anywhere"

Knight Vision

First Grade
Was i wrong to be under the assumption that we were just about to sign Dave Taylor

Saw an article earlier claiming the Titans "are not letting him go anywhere"
It would appear so ... I read that he doesnt want to move. He just purchased a house on the GC and his kids are enrolled in school.

In one of the articles a coach approached the GC and I would hazard to guess that maybe Wayne asked but baulked at the price of 400 K. He is worth half that right now. Overweight and forever underachieving. Gold Coast can keep him. I would go after the Penrith pair of McKendry and Grant. Taylor is an X factor but it is few and far between. We have to get this right. Even if the pain is a bit prolonged in the mean time.

The Devil

Bench
According to a person on the Knights Facebook page, we've signed James Taylor (20 y.o prop) from the Warriors for 3 years.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, not tall... but built like a brick shithouse all the same.

Looks to be a really good pickup.

League_God

Juniors
We'd be better off signing Jake Finn from Wests. Same build, killed it last year for wests - MOTM in the grand final and still only 22. Played Aus schoolboys with Aaron woods and Boyd Cordner. His best years are still ahead of him.

Spot On

Coach
I was referring to the new signing James Taylor. Should have eplained that a little better. Just don't see why Wayne would ok a jnr prop to come to the club if he's going to play the next three years or so in NYC then NSW Cup. Would have thought we'd be after a starting prop - NOW!

Last edited:

Burwood

Bench
I was referring to the new signing James Taylor. Should have eplained that a little better. Just don't see why Wayne would ok a jnr prop to come to the club if he's going to play the next three years or so in NYC then NSW Cup. Would have thought we'd be after a starting prop - NOW!

This guy obviously isn't in our top 25 players- I can't see an issue with us signing a promising junior and getting them into our system to develop.

Frederick

Staff member
Someone else on that knights Facebook page said we've approached kasiano, and there was a quote from Wayne about it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts