What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot On

Coach
Clubs like Mlb and Manly can do that. The have the structures and culture to turn the no frills players into solid contributors. I dare say the coaching also helps.

blaza88z

Coach
Mate that club, whilst under investigation for 'cap anomolies' is recruiting like there's no problem. Hard to see them letting go of anyone unless the NRL get very f**king serious with them and their ability to "compasionately" recruit the players they keep getting.

why are you getting so fired up about it now? as soon as Bennett was leaving you must of known Darius would go too

Spot On

Coach
Who gives a f**k about Darius???

My response was in regards to Hannant and McGuire and the fact neither will be leaving Brissy. You would know my feelings about Boyd and his worth to this team if you had bothered to read through other threads in the Newcastle forum instead of being a blow in.

Why are you getting so fired up about it?

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
I remember Zebs first game after joining us. Came off the bench and made something like 165 metres.

Brian Smith did a lot of wrong while he was here (making Gidley captain), but he also did a lot of right (Taia, Vuna)

blaza88z

Coach
Who gives a f**k about Darius???

My response was in regards to Hannant and McGuire and the fact neither will be leaving Brissy. You would know my feelings about Boyd and his worth to this team if you had bothered to read through other threads in the Newcastle forum instead of being a blow in.

Why are you getting so fired up about it?

:lol:

I am not fired up about anything, I regularly read other clubs forums when player movement is involved regarding my club

I thought as a Newcastle fan you'd be happy to see the back of him, instead you're accusing my club of cheating the cap.. sure we have a 3rd party investigation currently ongoing but what you've been suggesting is further than that, unsubstantiated of course.. the typical "he's leaving my club and I know your clubs financial situation" .. makes me chuckle every time

I remember Zebs first game after joining us. Came off the bench and made something like 165 metres.

Brian Smith did a lot of wrong while he was here (making Gidley captain), but he also did a lot of right (Taia, Vuna)

Smith's coaching vanity and need to mess with his player's minds overshadowed the fact he is a brilliant tactician. He would go well as offensive coach in the NFL. If anything he understands how to get a player to be at their best but always found a way to make his authoritarian approach to his coaching overshadow his common sense. Sad really. His legacy will be forever one of being a choker.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
:lol:

I am not fired up about anything, I regularly read other clubs forums when player movement is involved regarding my club

I thought as a Newcastle fan you'd be happy to see the back of him, instead you're accusing my club of cheating the cap.. sure we have a 3rd party investigation currently ongoing but what you've been suggesting is further than that, unsubstantiated of course.. the typical "he's leaving my club and I know your clubs financial situation" .. makes me chuckle every time

100% right. I've stated many times in other threads months ago the sooner he is gone the better. I replied to Rod that in my opinion neither Hannant nor McGuire will be leaving the Broncs.

I know you're worried about the repercussions of possible cap rorting at your club but believe me it aint going to worry me how much your club is fined or how many points they lose.

The fact you're in scouring for evidence of any one leaving the slightest hint of ""he's leaving my club and I know your clubs financial situation" feelings shows you're a bit sensitive about what's happening and may happen at your club.

Chuckle away!

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
f**k, I've just read your little dig in the NRL thread about the Broncs cheating the cap Blahblah88 and it's the same shit. f**k mate, haven't you got anything better than that??? You've become paranoid about other fans having a whinge about there players joining the Broncs! Not only that, you've misinterpreted other's posts in there too.

That's laughable!!! Chuckle worthy actually.

C'mon, come up with some new material for f**k sake. You give about as good as Kmav.:lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
These players may of had their moments but I cant think of a much more inconsistent list of players. Faz wes*taia and*sau were either hot or cold most weeks. Im much happier now with our current roster.

Don't get me wrong they're not stars but they were signed as fringe first graders and we got good service out of them, Faas gave us awesome impact off the bench, Zeb at one stage was probably a top 10 backrower in the NRL, considering we got them both from Parra reserve grade that's a pretty good result. We got Sau as a Raiders lower grade reject and turned him into a NZ international.

blaza88z

Coach
f**k, I've just read your little dig in the NRL thread about the Broncs cheating the cap Blahblah88 and it's the same shit. f**k mate, haven't you got anything better than that??? You've become paranoid about other fans having a whinge about there players joining the Broncs! Not only that, you've misinterpreted other's posts in there too.

That's laughable!!! Chuckle worthy actually.

C'mon, come up with some new material for f**k sake. You give about as good as Kmav.:lol:

I do apologize but when you can't write in understandable english it's hard for me to interpret anything you have to say

you whinge and moan about me using the same lines, you're the one who keeps saying "is that the best you've got, haven't you got any other material????!?!?!??!?!!???"

you're the repetitive one around here, so repetitive in fact that you're boring the f**k out of me and I am sure Kmav feels the same way

Spot On

Coach
Blahblahblah........

You're getting an absolute pasting in the NRL forum blahblah.

You've created a sort of self fulfilling prophecy now. You've been so paranoid about other fans hating your club that your posts have actually caused other fans to start to hate you .... and your club!

You know you can seek help and take medication for your paranoia.;-)

blaza88z

Coach
Blahblahblah........

You're getting an absolute pasting in the NRL forum blahblah.

You've created a sort of self fulfilling prophecy now. You've been so paranoid about other fans hating your club that your posts have actually caused other fans to start to hate you .... and your club!

You know you can seek help and take medication for your paranoia.;-)

oh no, what am I going to do?

Noname36

First Grade
Who gives a shit about the Broncos? Can we keep this thread about our potential signings please?

otori

Juniors
Anyone know if the coach announcement is coming today? I vaguely remember they said late this week? From the Willie article, it sounds like we're holding off resigning Mason, Faalogo and Houston until the new coach is in place. Sad that they said the top 25 is pretty much finalized though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts