What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I imagine he’s a bit similar to Josh Reynolds. If you play with him you love him but if you’re the opposition (or a fan of the opposition) you just hate him. Tbh we need a couple of guys like that in the team. Blokes that can get in people’s heads and not get pushed around.

Knight Tales

Bench
Gamble hasnt been in trouble off the field and is loved by his team mates, even back in his Redcliffe days

He looks like a derro at the train station trying to bum ciggies but its tough to lump him in the "shit bloke" column just on his looks
He has all the hallmarks of a cult hero. He will be the guy on Sunday arvo when the side is needing a lift, who lights the crowd up. May not change the issues with attack but he is not there for that. He will make those around him better cos he has that Gary Freeman yap about him. Incessant annoyance that makes you go with them cos they have no issue telling you to get it together when you slack off.

Last edited:

Old dog

Bench
Gary Freeman was definitely that type, when prior to Knights I was a Norths supporter and hated Freeman but at same time wished he played for us, not that Gamble is in that class

Jono078

Referee
He might be less talented than Clune but you know he'll be in the thick of it trying to make something happen or get the guys around him to lift and do the job.

Clune is like John Cena at times, you can't see him.

macavity

Referee
He might be less talented than Clune but you know he'll be in the thick of it trying to make something happen or get the guys around him to lift and do the job.

Clune is like John Cena at times, you can't see him.

cause he is so tiny you mistake him for the ball boy

ryan.a87

Juniors
Gamble on some interview throwing Kevie under the bus saying his tatics are too old school and Reynolds runs the show in terms of actually footy, Walters is pretty much a people manager and motivator

Yosh

Coach
The more I think about Bevan, the better I feel about it. He is bigger than when he was here, is all speed and effort. I think he is going to be a strong 1st grader. Maybe even at fullback, play in the mold of Edwards?

Old dog

Bench
The more I think about Bevan, the better I feel about it. He is bigger than when he was here, is all speed and effort. I think he is going to be a strong 1st grader. Maybe even at fullback, play in the mold of Edwards?
Ponga, Hodgson, Young, Gags, Best, Tuala, Mapapalangi, Lucas, Hunt, Mann, Veaila, means we have 1-5 covered fairly well yet we signed him when we really needed a 6 or 7 x 2, not liking it

Jono078

Referee
What position would you be looking to recruit the Hammer to play, just curious as i see him as a winger only
I'd give him whatever he wanted from 1-5. We'd have the fastest wing combo in the comp.

Also that's not to say I pick him over Ponga, just means I think he improves our team no matter where you play him 1-5 and if that pushed Ponga to 6.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's News

- Kalyn Ponga & Kurt Mann have been cleared by both the NRL & the Knights and won't face any sanctions, but Toohey still thinks Ponga should publicly apologise to Knights fans.
- Pasami Saulo has signed a 2-year deal with the Raiders and maybe it might possibly come back to bite the Knights one day.
- Broncos have won 8/8 this season when Knights-bound Tyson Gamble plays. Now they've brought him back in for the must win game this week.
- Brodie Croft is understood to have reached out to the Knights but Toohey calls it a long shot.
- Dom Young's manager says he's already been told by England's coach that he'll be selected in their World Cup squad.
- Bradman Best is eligible for Wales but has ruled himself out to focus on pre-season.