What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

ryan.a87

Juniors
Hypothetically, with Mann and Watson both off contract this year

do we see knights making a play for watson to return and release Mann?

Or is he too injury prone and maybe some bad blood with fans?

aqua_duck

Coach
Hypothetically, with Mann and Watson both off contract this year

do we see knights making a play for watson to return and release Mann?

Or is he too injury prone and maybe some bad blood with fans?
Way too injury prone particularly given he’d be the de facto backup dummy half to our already injury prone starting dummy half

Jono078

Referee
I doubt we'd be any good for his rep career...

I also don't think he's any better than Mann now. He's been horrendous since returning to the Roosters.

EDIT: Finally, we have Phoenix "Johns" Crossland establish himself now as mr super utility.

Yosh

Coach
Watson would be below gamble, Mann, Crossland and even Johns in the pecking order I reckon now. We don't need anymore utility players.

PhilGould

Bench
Shouldn't be a target but I'd comfortably take a healthy Watson over all of those names except maybe Gamble. A healthy Watson is a legitimate x-factor player, he's just never healthy anymore.

Apey

Staff member
Wouldn't even be worth the time transferring anyone, he's pretty much done.

Knight Tales

Juniors
We need to see how KP’s season pans out with the concussions before we make any big calls on anything. We also need a recruitment officer sorted. No more injury prone players. I don’t see Friz leaving unless someone plays above his current deal.

aqua_duck

Coach
We need to see how KP’s season pans out with the concussions before we make any big calls on anything. We also need a recruitment officer sorted. No more injury prone players. I don’t see Friz leaving unless someone plays above his current deal.
In the clubs defence I don’t recall many injury prone players been signed recently, they just seem to become that way after joining us

PhilGould

Bench
Was actually first mentioned that we signed him in the Courier Mail a month or 2 ago but can't remember if I posted it here. Sounds good but never know how much to buy into hype on juniors without watching them, managers and journalists both want to make them sound as good and important as possible.

perverse

Referee
We need a goal kicking hooker. Doesn't have to be spectacular just NRL standard. Anyone have idea where we can find one?
Yes, there's no way around it. We don't have a hooker right now. Crossland ain't it.

AOB will continue to choose this hill to die on, though. That or Mann. He's in love with them.

Latest posts