What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

If I could pick anyone I'd want Moses or Dearden. I really hope something happens at the Eels and we can have a crack at Moses.
Managed by Cove Agency same as our recruitment guru Sully so ya never know. He would be my pick if I could make a wish.

Recruit/promote a young up and coming kid for him to mentor and play outside and hand over the keys to down the track.

We dont just need a half back, if they are serious about winning we need a 5/8 as well.

HarVeeGee

Juniors
Managed by Cove Agency same as our recruitment guru Sully so ya never know. He would be my pick if I could make a wish.

Recruit/promote a young up and coming kid for him to mentor and play outside and hand over the keys to down the track.

We dont just need a half back, if they are serious about winning we need a 5/8 as well.
A shitload of our junior prospects + Will Pryce are either five-eighths or should have the attributes to make a good 6. I’ve heard that there have been a fair few attempts to poach one of the 6’s we’ll have on our development list next year (Jye Linnane), which is a good sign in relation to him in particular.

We definitely need one, but something is going wrong if we can’t develop one given all the prospects we have to work with.

We’ve had fart all coming through at 7 since Jonah racked off though. Haami Loza looks decent I guess but Jonah was the best halves prospect in the system since Jarrod Mullen. It’s definitely the position where recruitment should be the means of addressing the issue, and 6 probably shouldn’t.

I’ve heard that there have been a fair few attempts to poach one of the 6’s we’ll have on our development list next year (Jye Linnane), which is a good sign in relation to him in particular.
I have heard his name before . He is injured ? how far away would he be to making a debut you think?

HarVeeGee

Juniors
I have heard his name before . He is injured ? how far away would he be to making a debut you think?
He did his ACL this year unfortunately. 18/19. I think it’s likely he’ll play some Flegg and some Cup this year. There’s highlights of his on YouTube but I have heard he’s the kind of guy who impresses more over a full game, has a very physical, high energy style of play: