What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Joel-22

Juniors
admittedly I haven't seen a great deal of Ramien but im not convinced.

Likiliki was a mystery to me. He looked like he was going to be a star but was just never given a solid opportunity in first grade

Frederick

Staff member
Stability on and off the field is what we need. Most Sydney clubs would've ditched brown at the end of last year. Glad Gardner can see the forest for the trees.

macavity

Referee
I get the feeling TPJ isn't a chance. Curious we would talk about him in the media.

If we do our job and force the Broncos to pay something approaching market value then that is something. They are going to need to spend some money on a 7, so interesting to see how they fit everyone in.

Interesting that Broncos fans had Thaiday on "nothing" but now he is not being re-signed "Thaiday money" is going to pay for TPJ, Lodge, Oates and the rest....

Spot On

Coach
I get the feeling TPJ isn't a chance. Curious we would talk about him in the media.

If we do our job and force the Broncos to pay something approaching market value then that is something. They are going to need to spend some money on a 7, so interesting to see how they fit everyone in.

Interesting that Broncos fans had Thaiday on "nothing" but now he is not being re-signed "Thaiday money" is going to pay for TPJ, Lodge, Oates and the rest....

Brown, at least, is trying to keep other clubs honest which is in his best interests.

Toddy aint going to ask any questions is he. They keep signing frontrowers for 80K and they seemingly stay there for that much.

PhilGould

Bench
Ramien had a pretty quiet game as did all the other outside backs. Always runs hard and looks to get a quick play the ball on runs coming out of his own end though, which is a good sign.

aqua_duck

Coach
Word getting out we are looking at papali!I think this would be a great buy . Perfect big forward that can break the line with ease.i know he a bit off form but he is in his mid 20's and his best years are ahead of him.
If we can get the best version of Papalii that would be huge. Forget about breaking the line or anything like that but just his aggression and mongrel would be massive in a team of relatively nice guys.

Jono078

Referee
Yes he does! Can’t remember the last time I seen one of our centers did an in and away into a flick pass for a try.

PhilGould

Bench
Brown mentioned in the post-game conference that they were already looking at bolstering our outside back depth, and with the Moga injury it becomes more urgent. Any suggestions as to who we could go after?

I see David Nofoaluma has been dropped to reserve grade again for todays game. He only just signed a 4-year extension last year, but that was pre-Cleary, so his standing at the Tigers may have changed. He's a player worth trying to have a chat to at the least.

Last edited:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Brown mentioned in the post-game conference that they were already looking at bolstering our outside back depth, and with the Moga injury it becomes more urgent. Any suggestions as to who we could go after?

I see David Nofoaluma has been dropped to reserve grade again for todays game. He only just signed a 4-year extension last year, but that was pre-Cleary, so his standing at the Tigers may have changed. He's player worth trying to have a chat to at the least.

Nofoaluma would be an excellent buy but I don't see us getting him unless something changes dramatically at the Tigers.