What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
Fergo was just about a done deal to the Knights when he was leaving the Roosters before family circumstances changed and he needed to stay in Sydney. Would've loved him then, think you can probably get similar value from cheaper players now though.

Old dog

Juniors
We need to sign players with a few years of top line play rather than the likes of Ferguson, has been good but a couple of years earlier ok.

Corey Oates unlikely to be resigned by the Broncos

Worth a cut priced contract? Hes a big body for a winger and has been impressive for Souths in Qcup. Might be a bit old and slow now though

Old dog

Juniors
A big winger running it back straight and hard can make more ground and cause more havoc than a slightly built speedster,
who would you rather, Hoy or Oates playing on the wing

Jono078

Referee
I also really like Corey Oates. Would take him at the right price.

He and Hunt would make a good wing combo.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I definitely wouldn’t be against getting Corey Oates for the right price. He’s a big unit and it’s basically like having another forward in the side when trying to get up the field.

aqua_duck

Coach
Baz Toohey mentioned on Twitter that Jordan Pereria might be an option we are looking at 🤔
Hopefully purely for depth. Oates would make a massive difference to our early tackle yardage that has been abysmal in the absence of Hunt and Lee

Jono078

Referee
Tevita Pangai Jr is free to talk to others, rumor is he's played his last game with the Broncos tonight.

Would welcome him here - a fresh start could be just what he needs and he's still young. Imagine him running off Ponga instead of Fitz.

PhilGould

Bench
A very polarising player but one worth taking a risk on IMO. Can't see it happening though, I think he'll be out of our price range. A desperate team like the Dogs or Tigers will offer him a huge deal.

Jono078

Referee
I think they said the Tigers were front runners. But we did try getting him a year or two back didn't we?

Latest posts