What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Old dog

Bench
Now how about the prop, Esee'esee, want need him to be confirmed and next year has to be so much better, especially if we get a couple more

Pedge1971

First Grade
Still need some more strength in the middle but very happy with the progress given a few months back it looked like we would miss out altogether!

Well done Browny and Mooney.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Now how about the prop, Esee'esee, want need him to be confirmed and next year has to be so much better, especially if we get a couple more

Although it is not 'official' and I want to see the Knights press release confirming it is so - Wayne Bennett saying in his press conference that 'Moga and Ese'ese had told him they are leaving at the end of the season for the Knights' (http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4792360/knights-should-stick-with-brown-bennett/) is a pretty strong indication that it is happening for Herman as well.

In fact I'd like to find a bookie that would still give me even $1.01 on this;)

Still Nutty

Juniors
We get maloney and that will be the icing on the cake.bring on 2018!

Icing, cherry on top, extra scoop of ice cream and nuts as well....Brown and Mooney's efforts over the past 2 years (and I've got to assume Gidley has also had his role to play) have made Bennett and Hagan's effort to leave the Knights in better shape than they found it look very p!$$ poor.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
1. Ponga
2. Ross
3. Moga
4. ?
5. SKD
6. Watson
7. Lamb/Jimmy M
8. Esse
9. Levi
10. Dan Saf
11. Sione Mat
12. Guerra
13. Jamie B

14. Leech
15. J Saf
16. Barnett
17. ?

Still Nutty

Juniors
Icing, cherry on top, extra scoop of ice cream and nuts as well....Brown and Mooney's efforts over the past 2 years (and I've got to assume Gidley has also had his role to play) have made Bennett and Hagan's effort to leave the Knights in better shape than they found it look very p!$$ poor...and this considering they had Tinkler $$ to through around everywhere at the time

Sorry - this was meant to be an 'edit' not a 'reply' :oops:

Noname36

First Grade
A veteran prop leader is now the only hole left to fill.

We need a decent halfback too. Watson is an exciting player but not a genuine playmaker. Hodko is falling apart and Lamb isn't up to it.

An experienced pack leader is my #1 priority too though. If we get one of those with all our other signings I could maybe live with Hodkinson, Lamb and Cogger fighting it out for the #7.

Jono078

Referee
Man I am so excited for the next couple of seasons now.

I think a halfback, front rower and back-up hooker are our next priorities.

I'm still a believer in Lamb and that he can do the job of organizing halfback. Haven't seen enough of Cogger but I thought he was similar to Dureau as far as athletic ability and size?

Another would be Johns. I'd expect him to get a game or 2 in the next couple of seasons. The name alone is exciting, fair or not.

Scar Tissue

Juniors
Just heard the news, thank Christ for that! I thought it was going to be just another rumour that fizzles out.It will be great to see some energy & pace with Watson in the side as opposed to some of the slug like specimens we have now. Also love his relentless attitude & how he competes on every play, shows a lot of mongrel, lets hope it rubs off on the rest of them & not the reverse! Now for Maloney, that would really set us up with some direction & game management, that is sorely missing. We can only dream!

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Don't expect anything on Maloney for a while. We know Esse is next, then it's kind of up in the air and just enjoying watching the boys put in what should be a solid end to the season.

Latest posts