What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Juniors
Cannot put a value on what he will do for Cliff’s game. The potential in Cliff has barely scratched the surface. He has everything to be a top half if coached right.

perverse

Referee
I'm less excited having Joey around the boys in a coaching capacity as I am having him around in an old boy capacity. He still cares about the club, a loss still hurts him. Having him come in after a shit performance and tell the boys what he really thinks - and to help with game preparation match to match - is probably even more valuable than anything he can teach them skills wise.

Having him around and engaged with the club and players again, more than any other person you could choose, is a constant reminder that Newcastle was successful in the past and once had a proud history. He's the 8th immortal. Every player has the utmost respect for him.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'm less excited having Joey around the boys in a coaching capacity as I am having him around in an old boy capacity. He still cares about the club, a loss still hurts him. Having him come in after a shit performance and tell the boys what he really thinks - and to help with game preparation match to match - is probably even more valuable than anything he can teach them skills wise.

Having him around and engaged with the club and players again, more than any other person you could choose, is a constant reminder that Newcastle was successful in the past and once had a proud history. He's the 8th immortal. Every player has the utmost respect for him.
Imagine if he can get the same attitude to winning and losing that he had into Ponga.

aqua_duck

Coach
Barry Toohey has played down speculation Corey Norman is linked to Newcastle. Phew.
Norman isn't the worst player around but he's such a bell end character wise no one will touch him. If I were him I'd sign for a Q cup side that has an affiliation with a NRL team and go down the Albert Kelly path

Woosh

Head Moderator
Isaiah Papali'i has rejected Eels offer an will be hitting the opening market.
Tigers apparently will be offering 600k.

Silent Knight

First Grade

Act quick, Newcastle- lock him up long-term ASAP.

images

Loose Cannon

Bench
Penrith clearly don’t follow along closely enough.

We should float the idea of a player swap; the uncontracted Tex Hoy for ……let’s say, Nathan Cleary.

Burwood

Bench
Penrith clearly don’t follow along closely enough.

We should float the idea of a player swap; the uncontracted Tex Hoy for ……let’s say, Nathan Cleary.

Why would you want to do that? Cleary only plays the one position, whereas Hoy can cover numerous positions.

Latest posts