What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

SamSepi0l

Juniors
This would be good news if we had a proper first grade half to replace him with.
This is the biggest issue. I understand the frustration and his limitations... but right now he's also the best we have.
If it means Cogger for a year or two then I'll see you all in 2027 because that's a team going backwards intentionally.

Frederick

Staff member
If it happens I'd imagine it's cause we have Pezet on his way.

If AoB is dropping Jacko and playing Crossland at HB, then Cogger has been confined to trash heap along with Tom Jenkins

Knight Tales

Bench
If that mail around Jacko is right, and Vossy usually is, then I wonder if Brian Mac is returning to Leeds next year and BA will end up here as assistant.

Yosh

Coach
I don't see why we don't go Gamble and Pryce?? Just play Gamble on the left side. Keep Crossland at 9 and Cogger far from first grade.

Woody90

Juniors
Rumours floating around Jacko has signed for Leeds.

I wonder if this has something to do with him being dropped this week. Doesn’t make sense time wise that he find out he’s dropped this week and now suddenly signed with Leeds. More likely the other way around.

Not saying he didn’t deserve to be dropped, but I was also a bit surprised by it because I suspect a lot of (not all) Hasting’s poor play currently is being coached as they must practice the dumb conservative plays at training.