What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Bench
just waiting casually to actually see the real state of our cap laid bare for all to see. At least when other clubs get into strife they do it shooting for the stars.

Knight Tales

Bench
I actually think Tyrone’s rugby background will mean his leg speed and power will be a weapon. One thing Rugby lads have in abundance is strong core and lower body power. The mobility in defence laterally could be another story.

Nuke

Staff member
I wouldn't say 'poor guy'. That 'poor guy' has a premiership ring, partly due to his efforts in said premiership game. He may never live up to what he did in that game ever again, but at least he's had that moment. How many others in our squad of 30 will ever be able to claim that by the time they retire?

I wouldn't say 'poor guy'. That 'poor guy' has a premiership ring, partly due to his efforts in said premiership game. He may never live up to what he did in that game ever again, but at least he's had that moment. How many others in our squad of 30 will ever be able to claim that by the time they retire?
this is true. More importantly to the Knights, how many in our squad have the fierce overwhelming desire to achieve it.

PhilGould

Bench
Newcastle have signed Matt Arthur from Parramatta on a three-year deal.

The NSW under-19’s hooker will join the Knights from next season after agreeing to become the club’s future no.9.

Arthur’s move to the Knights is in the wake of his release from his 2025 contract at the Eels on “compassionate grounds” following the sacking of his father and head coach Brad Arthur.

The Knights signing of Arthur is problematic given that starting hooker Jayden Brailey and back-up dummy-half Phoenix Crossland are also contracted through until the end of 2025 and 2026 respectively.

It’s reason as to why Brailey has been given permission to negotiate with rival club for next season.

perverse

Referee
Newcastle have signed Matt Arthur from Parramatta on a three-year deal.

The NSW under-19’s hooker will join the Knights from next season after agreeing to become the club’s future no.9.

Arthur’s move to the Knights is in the wake of his release from his 2025 contract at the Eels on “compassionate grounds” following the sacking of his father and head coach Brad Arthur.

The Knights signing of Arthur is problematic given that starting hooker Jayden Brailey and back-up dummy-half Phoenix Crossland are also contracted through until the end of 2025 and 2026 respectively.

It’s reason as to why Brailey has been given permission to negotiate with rival club for next season.

Well that's somewhat encouraging! Is the kid a nepo-baby (I assume he's Brads kid), or can he actually play?

Woody90

Juniors
Well that's somewhat encouraging! Is the kid a nepo-baby (I assume he's Brads kid), or can he actually play?

Seems like he’s a nepo-baby going off the Parra fans.

Saying that though their record of developing players hasn’t been great so I guess there’s always the potential he’ll improve. Whilst I think AOB is a terrible coach tactically I will admit he’s improved the games of a fair few young players.

Jono078

Referee
He's only a tiny bit bigger than Tom Starling. Scored a try against us last round. Misses quite a lot of tackles.

Other than that, don't know much about him.