What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Bench
And although I expect huge 2025 seasons from Hetherington and Elliot looking for a new contract, I'd want players on the roster that outplay their contract every year, not just when looking for a new deal.
And how many players do you realistically think are at this level? How does one out play their contract every year? If injuries and mitigating circumstances are a reality.

Yosh

Coach
I don't think Elliot is the player we need to replace as the final piece in the Premiership puzzle. Personally, I can see Elliot being part of a Premiership-winning 17, especially if he's on less than 500k a season. I'm not saying he's the best lock out there, but he is a sensible part of the puzzle.

We need players who will make a bigger impact. A dominant prop and probably three spine players are essential. Crossland is good enough at 14, but we need a proper hooker and two quality halves.

Moving on from Hastings and Brailey, who are on much bigger contracts and offer less, should be a higher priority