What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Apey

Staff member
Are you really going to hold a few lean years of his playing career against him even well after his retirement? Blair also played 51 tests for New Zealand which is second all time only behind Ruben Wiki.
Blair has always had a positive reputation in terms of professionalism and work ethic, was also a mentor to the young Polynesian boys during his years at the warriors.
A few lean years is very generous, I'd say over half his career. I doubt Tigers, Broncos or Warriors fans have much good to say about him. Absolutely made a playing career off of playing in peak (cap-cheating) Storm years.

I hope he's much better off the field than he was on the field.

HarVeeGee

Juniors
Adam Blair was terrific at Brisbane and pretty good at the Warriors. It’s only really at Wests where he played bad. Something he has in common with most of the players who ever played there.

I understand hating him for how grubby he was, one of the great cheap shot merchants, but he definitely wasn’t bad.

Latest posts