What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats Doing

Bench
Has Kev ever played in the halves at any stage of his career?

He certainly has the passing skills and footwork as evidenced by his 3 try assist against the Rabbits

rnb11

Juniors
Has Kev ever played in the halves at any stage of his career?

He certainly has the passing skills and footwork as evidenced by his 3 try assist against the Rabbits

He only started to develop that passing game a year or 2 ago in the NSW Cup, that's what I mentioned before the game that not many people are aware of just how incredibly talented he is at setting up tries close to the line at fullback with that passing game. He does it just as well as Darius if not better and his speed and footwork makes him that much more dangerous. He's a serious talent that's for sure!

Sacrolishes

Juniors
huh... well, thats... very interesting! I like the idea, But really want tyrone to continue with Mullen. But also see it as a good thing experience wise for roberts and Davis to have someone like him around... Interesting.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Why do we need Craig Gower? Buderus is back in three weeks, Gidley back in six, Clydsdale running around in NYC ...

Burwood

Bench
If we had long term injuries, I could understand us picking him up for hooker. But Gidley will only miss about five games and Buderus is already up and running after his surgery. Realistically, Gower would be about our 4th choice hooker.

rnb11

Juniors
If he's able to come straight into the side then I'd be happy for him to play hooker until Beds gets back, it might not even hurt to play him off the bench or at halfback. Even if he doesn't play straight away, having Craig Gower as your back up option is pretty handy and it's only for the remainder of the season, if we've got leftover cap we may as well use it.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
True, but in 5 or so games without gids and buds our season could be too far gone! Having Gower there is a MUCH better replacement then Waddell. Gower 9 (whilst gids and buds out) Clydsdale 14. Makes our spine a lot stronger!

Burwood

Bench
And in the next month there may be someone else popping up who is more needed for our team. Players getting released before the June 30 deadline seems to be increasingly popular these days.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I just see it as a bit of a kick in the teeth for Clydsdale in particular. Weren't they talking him up (rightfully I might add) as being our next hooker for the next 10 years or whatever?

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I just see it as a bit of a kick in the teeth for Clydsdale in particular. Weren't they talking him up (rightfully I might add) as being our next hooker for the next 10 years or whatever?
Gower and Clydsdale are cover for Gidley and Buderus.

I assume Waddell is on the outer now.

I like the signing.

Jono078

Referee
I love the signing of Gower if true!

He's a class player and another leader who is creative.

Clydsdale may be the future, but maybe he isn't ready yet. We seem to be trying to go as far as we can this year, and Gower helps in the short term and god forbid later in the season if troops go down - halves or hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts