What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
:lol:

I missed that my bad, hope we don't get Hastings, don't think his required and would be a waste.
Well if Norman doesn't re-sign we need another half. Hastings is better than Cornish & Kelly, but yeah think there are better options out there, although I doubt Hastings would cost as much

hindy111

Post Whore
Forans been ok.He is no the type of player who turns a game on its head.Het is a leader and steers team around.He was looking ok and had a lot on his plate.
People
Expecting Bevan to be our savior are idiots. He will become a very good olayer but like anyone needs time

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We might get Segs on the cheap, and the upside could be huge.

Was the best dummy half in the comp in 2014.

Djay

Juniors
Well if Norman doesn't re-sign we need another half. Hastings is better than Cornish & Kelly, but yeah think there are better options out there, although I doubt Hastings would cost as much

I was thinking it was maybe for this year?

If it is it just seems like such a panic decision, your right he is better then the ones mentioned above but I dunno I would prefer to explore other options.

Bigfella

Coach
The great advantage of Hastings is that he can also play first grade as a fullback.

He'd be well ahead of players like Cornish and Williams as a half even before that.

The rumour is he's hard to get on with though.

The great advantage of Hastings is that he can also play first grade as a fullback.

He'd be well ahead of players like Cornish and Williams as a half even before that.

The rumour is he's hard to get on with though.

Yeh, it'd be interesting to see how much he'd cost too. He does sound like a complete dick.

He's obviously genuine NRL talent.

Incorrect

Coach
I think Hastings might be one of those guys that needs to be sat down and told that things arn't going to come as easy to him in first grade as they did in uner 20's and junior reps etc... at least initially, maybe one day he will become the elite NRL player he thinks he is...

At the moment I think he overplays his hand a bit. It was even more evident when Pearce was out early in the season. Last year he played his best footy when he had Maloney as his partner calling the shots and taking the lead. Think he might have read some of the hype about himself and convinced himself it was true...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Hastings might be one of those guys that needs to be sat down and told that things arn't going to come as easy to him in first grade as they did in uner 20's and junior reps etc... at least initially, maybe one day he will become the elite NRL player he thinks he is...

At the moment I think he overplays his hand a bit. It was even more evident when Pearce was out early in the season. Last year he played his best footy when he had Maloney as his partner calling the shots and taking the lead. Think he might have read some of the hype about himself and convinced himself it was true...
Would go well with Foran maybe??? Good back up plan if we don't re-sign Norman.

Incorrect

Coach
Would go well with Foran maybe??? Good back up plan if we don't re-sign Norman.

If he takes his time and someone can get through to him that it's not his job to win the Dally M, but just grow over the next few years then yeah, I think he could be a fine pickup... The question is whether he can control his ego and wear that role. Those sorts of traits aren't easily overturned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts