What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member
Who do you want him to sign?
Ffs he went for peats but he wanted to much. There isnt much else available.
Id ask the warriors about Luke or roache but there under contract.

Its a shit situation but not much else can do till one comes THROUGH

ironically, Peats was playing for the bears when he signed for us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What Djay said is right, Alvaro is down the pecking order when all the forwards are fit. I'm not sure anybody is saying he shouldn't play fg.

What I don't get is your love affair with him. If you're pinning your hopes on him getting us out of this mire you'd be sadly disappointed. Sadly our pack is not up to top 8 standard but both you and Pou think it is and offer excuses and stats to try to prove otherwise.
This pack has won half our games despite so many key unavailabilities on the edges. Sure it could improve, and it will next year with Evans.

But the team as a whole will improve when Norman comes back, and he and Moses, French and Kritchard gain more time together as well as more experience in general.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yet to have a game with our current spine.

And bar Kaysa all missed game time.

If we can jag a few wins till normans back i reckon we are a dark horse.

Why?

Semi only recently hit form
Bevan has not hit form
KE is only starting to get fitness up
Moses will gel with team and improve it
Norman to return
Manu,Tepai,Scott all have improvment.
Kaysa getting better each week.

Our problem might be other teams have to big a lead by time we make a run.

Bazal

Post Whore
What Djay said is right, Alvaro is down the pecking order when all the forwards are fit. I'm not sure anybody is saying he shouldn't play fg.

What I don't get is your love affair with him. If you're pinning your hopes on him getting us out of this mire you'd be sadly disappointed. Sadly our pack is not up to top 8 standard but both you and Pou think it is and offer excuses and stats to try to prove otherwise.

Love affair? Lol

The bloke has been our best prop. Why would be be down the pecking order? And how does that mean I believe he's going to get us out of this imagined mire all by himself?

What's truly hard to understand is how he became the scapegoat in a pack where Matagi is running like a busted fridge, Vave is too fat to tackle anyone, and our so called defensive leader has been benched for a 24 year old....

You blokes want a scapegoat and you don't understand Alvaros role, so he's the easy option. You don't want to use your brains, just shout at someone

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So what does it f**king matter if Clydsdale is exciting or not?
My point is BA doesn't want someone at dummy half who actually platys some footy, a plodding tackling bag is all he asks for. So from what i have seen Clydesdale will fit the bill nicely. It's very exciting.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who do you want him to sign?
Ffs he went for peats but he wanted to much. There isnt much else available.
Id ask the warriors about Luke or roache but there under contract.

Its a shit situation but not much else can do till one comes THROUGH
I was hoping for Cameron Smith, oh well what a shame.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When fit he come in and Alvaro was bavk to wenty. BA has same opinion as me
BA is clueless as well????

Alvaro is a much better footballer than Peni will ever be. He makes less metres, isn't as good defensively and has dicks for hands.