What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
My point is BA doesn't want someone at dummy half who actually platys some footy, a plodding tackling bag is all he asks for. So from what i have seen Clydesdale will fit the bill nicely. It's very exciting.
So the LBAs Kaysa has got over recent weeks have either been him going against BA's orders or shit house defending?
But you're right, I can't imagine why we haven't signed Smith or Hodgson or Luke by now. I can only think that BA must not rate them as players.
Perhaps until we sign one of these players we should just not play any hooker

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So the LBAs Kaysa has got over recent weeks have either been him going against BA's orders or shit house defending?
But you're right, I can't imagine why we haven't signed Smith or Hodgson or Luke by now. I can only think that BA must not rate them as players.
Perhaps until we sign one of these players we should just not play any hooker
Nah you are right, Kaysa is going fantastic. His service is top notch and so is his defence. And Clydesdale is the missing piece we need in our premiership puzzle. Can't wait for next season it's going to be very exciting.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah you are right, Kaysa is going fantastic. His service is top notch and so is his defence. And Clydesdale is the missing piece we need in our premiership puzzle. Can't wait for next season it's going to be very exciting.

In fairness, there isn't a lot on the market and Clydsdale was very good when he came into the scene for Newcastle. At the very least it will give us a stronger defender in the middle.

We can't sign what isn't available. I'd rather take a punt on cheap Clydsdale than spend reasonable money on Rein or Lichaa

84 Baby

Referee
Must be why we're spending zillions on both then. Clearly these two will be the sole reason we don't sign a superstar hooker for next season

Djay

Juniors
Who do you want him to sign?
Ffs he went for peats but he wanted to much. There isnt much else available.
Id ask the warriors about Luke or roache but there under contract.

Its a shit situation but not much else can do till one comes THROUGH

Pay Peats the money it is a spine position, give him the money yes his injury prone but he was a huge loss, I don't think we went hard enough for him IMO.

Djay

Juniors
What Djay said is right, Alvaro is down the pecking order when all the forwards are fit. I'm not sure anybody is saying he shouldn't play fg.

What I don't get is your love affair with him. If you're pinning your hopes on him getting us out of this mire you'd be sadly disappointed. Sadly our pack is not up to top 8 standard but both you and Pou think it is and offer excuses and stats to try to prove otherwise.

Not sure about you mate, but I am far from happy with where we are at?

I am over accepting f**king mediocrity, we are losing, we aren't competing with any half decent team but but but we have injuries and we are just unlucky, and stats suggest that Alvaro is whooping opposing packs, give me a break.

We are so far off its not funny, now Adam Clydesdale honestly WTF?

There isn't much on offer but I don't know how proactive we have been in recruiting most teams have done they're business for next year.

If we wanna trouble any half decent team we are a hooker and a middle forward away, even then I feel like we could do with an established fullback, I am sick of saying next year next year next year, every year we can't wait for the year after because so and so will be better next year, when are we gonna make it out year? I am not saying punt French, I am not saying his a scapegoat, he needs time, he needs size and honestly I am over waiting for it to be our time. but I feel like we could've done with a Dugan or Tedesco, we do not have an established out and out fullback, French may get there but size is against him, Gutherson is a gun but his gonna become a centre.

I hate being so negative but I am sorry nothing I have seen this year feels me with great confidence, we have quality in some positions but gee we lack in others also.

Djay

Juniors
Every team loses games. One game means f**k all.
We have lost 5 against any half decent team mate, what is positive about that?

Hardly been in any of them, oh but we had no possession and missing our kicker, keep making excuses, sums Parra up pretty well.

Bazal

Post Whore
We have lost 5 against any half decent team mate, what is positive about that?

Hardly been in any of them, oh but we had no possession and missing our kicker, keep making excuses, sums Parra up pretty well.

And you sum up a large percentage of Parramatta fans to a tee....

Djay

Juniors
And you sum up a large percentage of Parramatta fans to a tee....
Okay I'll act happy go lucky and act like it's rosy, I am a realist I see it for what it is.

You and your mate Pou can keep telling yourselves how good we are.

Do you think if I was happy with how we are going I would be on such a tear? No, I wanna see a good footy team.

Edit: Large percentage? Do you blame us we haven't won f**k all for 30 years!!!!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Okay I'll act and happy go lucky and act like it's rosy, I am a realist I see it for what it is.

You and your mate Pou can keep telling yourselves how good we are.

Do you think if I was happy with how we are going I would be on such a tear? No, I wanna see a good footy team.

No, I was thinking more along the lines of being too stupid to understand that a differing opinion doesn't have to be directly opposing. Being barely literate. Happy to scapegoat the players when they lose and blow smoke up their clackers when they win. Wanting things to improve overnight and railing against anything and everything when we're not magically successful, but also calling the reasons for lack of overnight success excuses and blowing them off as nothing more. Refusing to acknowledge any evidence that your opinion may be off the mark.

So many peasant Eels fans....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I am over accepting f**king mediocrity
Well whinging isn't going to change it. We are a mediocre club. We won't get any value out of established stars - we need to stick with solid first graders and develop our own stars. That's the only way we'll compete under the cap.

We've won about half our games and are improving our squad. Getting Norman back will improve us massively and Evans fills a glaring hole in our middle forwards. The only 2018 contracted players who are on the decline are Scott and De Gois. The following youngsters will all be better players next year:

French
Moses
Kritchard
Moeroa

Plus the handful of gun NYC players we have.

Djay

Juniors
No, I was thinking more along the lines of being too stupid to understand that a differing opinion doesn't have to be directly opposing. Being barely literate. Happy to scapegoat the players when they lose and blow smoke up their clackers when they win. Wanting things to improve overnight and railing against anything and everything when we're not magically successful, but also calling the reasons for lack of overnight success excuses and blowing them off as nothing more. Refusing to acknowledge any evidence that your opinion may be off the mark.

When your opinion comes across as so naive due to stats and whatever other evidence you seem to grasp on to, to get a point across it comes across as very opposing. Barely being literate? Are you insulting me mr grammar police? Is my writing not up to your standards buddy? Sorry for being so hard to understand.

I'll acknowledge a player when they play good and I will acknowledge them when they play shit for sure I am a fan it's my job. It isn't scapegoating when it's highly visible and there for all to see, if something needs improvement or adjustments in my opinion I will say it, plain and simple.

Oh f**king crucify me, sorry for wanting success now, ask yourself like I keep saying, when have we last won something? 30 years, 30 f**king years longer then any other team practically, so when I say I want success and I want it now and I am a little low on patience I think most normal people would understand why I am the way I am, you clearly seem to be happy with how we have gone in recent times, accepting mediocrity, taking positives from negative situations, I mean it's worked wonders for us a club, we are the pinnacle.

Making excuses is for the weak, by all means keep making them do not let me stop you but I will never agree when excuses are used, that's just like giving up, there is always a way and making excuses for some of our performances is embarrassing just like the Roosters a fortnight ago, nothing covers over the fact we got flogged, would the Storm with they're winning mentality have gotten belted like that? Answer me that.

I have taken all evidence on board and totally disagree with it because the evidence I have is the one we are all after, the scoreline, and guess what, they have not been on our side mate. We are losing, so again if you can get this through your fickle headed mind, when we start winning I'll back off until then I won't because we are not getting what we are after.

Lol peasant Eels fans, your a top one mate, keep picking on literacy and whatever else you can hold grasp onto when someone doesn't agree with your views.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Call themselves realists but expect instant success after the salary cap disaster.

Bazal

Post Whore
When your opinion comes across as so naive due to stats and whatever other evidence you seem to grasp on to, to get a point across it comes across as very opposing. Barely being literate? Are you insulting me mr grammar police? Is my writing not up to your standards buddy? Sorry for being so hard to understand.

I'll acknowledge a player when they play good and I will acknowledge them when they play shit for sure I am a fan it's my job. It isn't scapegoating when it's highly visible and there for all to see, if something needs improvement or adjustments in my opinion I will say it, plain and simple.

Oh f**king crucify me, sorry for wanting success now, ask yourself like I keep saying, when have we last won something? 30 years, 30 f**king years longer then any other team practically, so when I say I want success and I want it now and I am a little low on patience I think most normal people would understand why I am the way I am, you clearly seem to be happy with how we have gone in recent times, accepting mediocrity, taking positives from negative situations, I mean it's worked wonders for us a club, we are the pinnacle.

Making excuses is for the weak, by all means keep making them do not let me stop you but I will never agree when excuses are used, that's just like giving up, there is always a way and making excuses for some of our performances is embarrassing just like the Roosters a fortnight ago, nothing covers over the fact we got flogged, would the Storm with they're winning mentality have gotten belted like that? Answer me that.

I have taken all evidence on board and totally disagree with it because the evidence I have is the one we are all after, the scoreline, and guess what, they have not been on our side mate. We are losing, so again if you can get this through your fickle headed mind, when we start winning I'll back off until then I won't because we are not getting what we are after.

Lol peasant Eels fans, your a top one mate, keep picking in literacy and whatever else you can hold grasp onto.

Haha. Hit a nerve did I? There;s so much bullshit in that D grade rant that you could use it to fertilise half the Hay plain....

It's just footy. Life doesn't revolve around it. Get the f**k over it.