What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Djay

Juniors
Haha. Hit a nerve did I? There;s so much bullshit in that D grade rant that you could use it to fertilise half the Hay plain....

It's just footy. Life doesn't revolve around it. Get the f**k over it.
Sorry mummy didn't spend 30k on my schooling fees, hopefully you don't get to wound up over it.

Yea it's only footy now is it? You wouldn't think that by the way you carry on.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry mummy didn't spend 30k on my schooling fees, hopefully you don't get to wound up over it.

Yea it's only footy now is it? You wouldn't think that by the way you carry on.

Yeah that's it, I'm the one posting page long rants and carrying on....lol.

You're cracked. "I don't care about cheating and being stripped of all our points, that's just an excuse we still should have been successful...." Hahahaha. Hilarious stuff.

Going to the game tonight? Remember chucking beers at the scapegoat is the generally accepted method of expressing frustration over the fact that footy is the most important thing in your sad little life.

Djay

Juniors
Yeah that's it, I'm the one posting page long rants and carrying on....lol.

You're cracked. "I don't care about cheating and being stripped of all our points, that's just an excuse we still should have been successful...." Hahahaha. Hilarious stuff.

Going to the game tonight? Remember chucking beers at the scapegoat is the generally accepted method of expressing frustration over the fact that footy is the most important thing in your sad little life.

Ummm yea your posting rants also, you blind? Or your allowed to because what you write is gospel?

Yeap, getting ready now seeing as though I don't have much else to do with my life.....

And my sad little life are you joking mate? says the guy with 40,000 plus posts, take some of your advice champ.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ummm yea your posting rants also, you blind? Or your allowed to because what you write is gospel?

Yeap, getting ready now seeing as though I don't have much else to do with my life.....

And my sad little life are you joking mate? says the guy with 40,000 plus posts, take some of your advice champ.

Ah the old post count jab. The biggest straw that was ever clutched....lol. Although I must admit I'm impressed you can recognise numbers that high. I had you pegged solely as a fingers and toes type.

Normally I wouldn't stoop to your level, but none of the people with an IQ out of double digits are around anymore....did you grow up speaking English?

Bazal

Post Whore
Ahhh,.....Friday night! The end of the working week for most. For Parramatta fans, it's time to lubricate the brain cells in anticipation of fiery clashes, scoring points and getting the upper hand in the wrestle. And the football is on later, too!

In my experience most of them are more likely to be filling a tub, whacking a toaster in the bathroom and laying out the razorblades....

Eelogical

Referee
Ah the old post count jab. The biggest straw that was ever clutched....lol. Although I must admit I'm impressed you can recognise numbers that high. I had you pegged solely as a fingers and toes type.

Normally I wouldn't stoop to your level, but none of the people with an IQ out of double digits are around anymore....did you grow up speaking English?

I refyoot that reamark

Eelogical

Referee
In my experience most of them are more likely to be filling a tub, whacking a toaster in the bathroom and laying out the razorblades....

You sound like you have had dealings with WWOTW, except your participations don't appear to have sexual overtones.

Eelogical

Referee
I was talking about the ones I argued with. Which admittedly was most of them.

Then again if you continue your anti-cheeseburger stance......[/QUOTE]

I have a grievance with fast food outlets. It stems from the time I had a pie at Parra Stadium in '89. I don't think its still passed through to the lower colon.

Bazal

Post Whore
I drink far too much to have a grievance with fast food outlets.....the seedier the better I always say.

Either it soaks up the booze or it helps bring it all back up....

lingard

Coach
Did you hear S Burges on 360 the other night. They were discussing the wrestle, and at the end of it he made the comment that winning the ruck(wrestle) and the lines speed (meaning that the wrstle determines line speed) is everything in the game and therefore dictates winning and losing.

That's why he had a bitch about it to the ref on the weekend and told him that the Storm were getting 1.5 secs longer in the ruck then them. Big good forwards dominate in the ruck and in attack. We dominate up our arse and shit comes out on both sides of that ledger.

Good big forwards baby. Big freakin forwards also help tire out those pests that generally put pressure on our kickers too.

Bloody shame the game has developed this way. Surely there's a way to counteract this wrestle shit?

lingard

Coach
Haha. Hit a nerve did I? There;s so much bullshit in that D grade rant that you could use it to fertilise half the Hay plain....

It's just footy. Life doesn't revolve around it. Get the f**k over it.

If it really was "just footy", we wouldn't have this forum. You know as well as I do that it's more than "just footy". We all know that.
I can see reasons why we aren't in the top eight right now: Foran leaving us with a massive halves problem that won't be fixed until Norman comes back and Moses settles in; a very inexperienced hooker who may never make the grade; and a very inexperienced fullback (who may also never make the grade). And, as Pou points out, the impact of the salary cap affair. But all fans - especially long-serving fans - have a right to spit the dummy, protest, jump up and down, and rail against anything that looks like incompetency or negligence when we have not tasted any real or consistent success for so long. To denigrate such fans by saying they are stupid and just want 'magical, overnight success' is way off the mark. Any success we get in the near future will be neither magical nor 'overnight' in nature. I can assure you of that. We've been waiting a long time for Parramatta to be a consistently competitive team.

Bazal

Post Whore
If it really was "just footy", we wouldn't have this forum. You know as well as I do that it's more than "just footy". We all know that.

Do I?

I know enough to know that in the grand scheme of things whether we beat Souths tonight or not affects me in precisely zero meaningful ways. I like talking footy with people, I loved playing it before injury put an end to that, and I've always been a bit of a troll who enjoys riling folks up now and then, but I certainly don't see it as anything more than a game that I support...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Do I?

I know enough to know that in the grand scheme of things whether we beat Souths tonight or not affects me in precisely zero meaningful ways. I like talking footy with people, I loved playing it before injury put an end to that, and I've always been a bit of a troll who enjoys riling folks up now and then, but I certainly don't see it as anything more than a game that I support...

Yeah you just keep on telling yourself that pal.....

Latest posts