What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
I'm just suggesting that he chill out. And I pointed out in my OP that it was fair enough that holds his opinions...and fair enough that others dispute them.
Barry, I don't mind other people having opinions, I worry about the childish insults that people throw about when you don't agree with them.

Gronk

Staff member

Keeping Pearce at 14 is clearly a ploy to make him ask for a release and reduce how much the Roosters need to supplement his 2018/19 contract. One notch above playing him in Reggies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Friend best days are behind him he is pretty much what matt keating used to be doesn't run the ball getting slow out of dummy half

Much rather invest in king
Have to respectfully disagree here. King will never be the player Friend already is. If he becomes available (which is probably a pretty big if) then we would be mad not to have a fair crack.

lingard

Coach
Some on here don't think you should have an opinion unless its their own and try to belittle you because of it. Then when you call them out they deny the sometimes childish comments were directed at you. All I can say if you start calling people names than you must have the mentality of a child because that is their only retort, they haven't the mental capacity to form a credible alternative argument.

F*ckwit.