What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou are you mad? He will play fullback (as he can't tackle, part of his union and Wannibies contract) with French to wing and Gutho to centre to replace Taka.
Falonk doesn’t have the passing or ball skills to play fullback in RL.

Pou is spot on wing would be his best spot so paying him anymore then 500k is overs.

He won’t come back for that sort of coin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pou are you mad? He will play fullback (as he can't tackle, part of his union and Wannibies contract) with French to wing and Gutho to centre to replace Taka.
League fullbacks need playmaking skills plus high work rate. You don't just put your best kick returner there. Put that merkin on the wing if all he's good at is running.

Stevie

Bench
First time having a look at the other site in quite a while. Seems Chief is scooping a super secret big signing in "the next few weeks".

Making people guess who it may be lollllll

TheRam

Coach
Stuff the over rated and probably over priced Izzy. I hope we can snare Alex Walmsley, we can really use a big bopper metre eater, after watching Evans go down on the weekend. The boy seems to be made of chalk I'm afraid. To tall and spindly with no body fat. Not a good mix for a high impact collision sport I think.

First time I saw him really put his head down and run with venom and determination since we signed him and look what happened to him. Maybe the Roosters know something about his physicality makeup, hence why they didn't care if he stayed or not. I hope I'm wrong, but not a good sign.

That wrist looked pretty ordinary and he will need to get in that kind of situations more often while playing for us if he is to be the quality player we all want and for him to fulfill his potential. Falling down hard is all part of the game and definitely part of being in the engine room.

Like I said I hope we sign Alex Walmsley, we could really do with the kind of go forward this pommy allegedly can offer, not to mention aggression in defense. Full disclosure, I don't think I have ever seen him play, but the raps on him are massive, and he was the number one metre eater in the Super League and his size is perfect.

Oh and yes, I like his colour too. :D

Gronk

Staff member
Stuff the over rated and probably over priced Izzy. I hope we can snare Alex Walmsley, we can really use a big bopper metre eater, after watching Evans go down on the weekend. The boy seems to be made of chalk I'm afraid. To tall and spindly with no body fat. Not a good mix for a high impact collision sport I think.

First time I saw him really put his head down and run with venom and determination since we signed him and look what happened to him. Maybe the Roosters know something about his physicality makeup, hence why they didn't care if he stayed or not. I hope I'm wrong, but not a good sign.

That wrist looked pretty ordinary and he will need to get in that kind of situations more often while playing for us if he is to be the quality player we all want and for him to fulfill his potential. Falling down hard is all part of the game and definitely part of being in the engine room.

Like I said I hope we sign Alex Walmsley, we could really do with the kind of go forward this pommy allegedly can offer, not to mention aggression in defense. Full disclosure, I don't think I have ever seen him play, but the raps on him are massive, and he was the number one metre eater in the Super League and his size is perfect.

Oh and yes, I like his colour too. :D

Hold on the bloke broke his wrist after falling awkward and that means that he's soft ?

Skin and bones @2m 116kgs LOL

3616163525da73662fc80dc9c3068e8a--rugby-sport-rugby-men.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
This here shows why you are a f**king muppet.
"We could really do with the kind of go forward he offers. I'm not sure what kind it is but it's true he could offer it, whatever it is. Not to mention aggression in defence. I've never seen him make a tackle but I assume he offers some level of aggression even if it is actually that of a kitten chasing a ball of string. But one thing is for certain he isn't currently contracted to the Eels therefore he is possibly the greatest forward of all time. Unless he signs and turns to a not 300 metre averaging merkin then I'll bag the club for not doing their due diligence. But until he does sign, I'll just continue not actually watching him play and assuming he is the best prop in the world. And bagging the club for not signing him."

Latest posts