What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
The thing about incentives is that they don't really protect the club's cap position because they are included under the cap if they are expected to be achieved in that season.

Hayne played 17 NRL games and represented NSW this year, so if the incentives in his contract included number of NRL games or getting picked for Origin then they would be included under the cap even if he didn't end up achieving them. We would obviously be off the hook for the actual money in that case (i.e. we wouldn't have to pay it), but we would still be stuck spending the cap space.
Wasn’t Glenneel referring to T-Rex?

hindy111

Post Whore
If Hayne comes, and realistically its probably better than 50% chance, does he play fb or centre? Where does Gutho and French fit in the team? If I was coach, Gutho fb, Hayne centre and French wing.

You have 111 like. Savour the moment.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Roar are reporting Maloney and Moylan have swapped clubs. For me that's a huge bonus for Penrith and perhaps a future bonus for Sharks.
With their roster and Cleary now paired with an experienced half pencil in a big improvement for Penrith next year.
Imo Sharks will slide next year with the erratic Moylan in their side, can be diamonds, can be rocks.

Make it 112.

eels_fan

First Grade
Up On the GC there has been mention of a player swap..

What would people think if we gained Hayne at the expense of French being a Titan?

parra pete

Referee
Billy an 82 year-old man went to the doctor for his physical.
A few days later the doctor saw Billy walking down the street with a gorgeous young lady on his arm.
A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Billy and said, “You’re really dong great, aren’t you?”
Bill replied, “Just doing what you said, Doc: “Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.”
The doctor said, “I did not say that. I said, “You got a heart murmur. Be careful.”

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Billy an 82 year-old man went to the doctor for his physical.
A few days later the doctor saw Billy walking down the street with a gorgeous young lady on his arm.
A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Billy and said, “You’re really dong great, aren’t you?”
Bill replied, “Just doing what you said, Doc: “Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.”
The doctor said, “I did not say that. I said, “You got a heart murmur. Be careful.”
9142e7dcf67515395331e4fb4a5c98c8.jpg

Latest posts