What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Titans can afford to splurge on someone like Hayne when they are paying chump change for both their gun young halves. Add in smart pick ups like Macdonald, McQueen and Peats and Hayne is exactly what they needed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's proven we overspent on the cap on the likes of Hayne/Foran/sandow. The jury is still out on whether the Titans have too. Hayne may jag them a Comp or two.
Titan are sweet for now as they have peats on the cheap and two rookie halves on cheap contracts. Along with a bunch of cheap forwards.

Wait until their halves come of contract and they start getting offers like Norman has been, they may struggle a bit. Then there is the pressure to re-sign Hayne.

Incorrect

Coach
The Titans can afford to splurge on someone like Hayne when they are paying chump change for both their gun young halves. Add in smart pick ups like Macdonald, McQueen and Peats and Hayne is exactly what they needed.

Yep, and it's still early days for the likes of Taylor and Elgey, but if they continue to flourish and develop on what they have shown, then the Titans won't be able to keep all 3 of Hayne, Elgey and Taylor come the end of 2018...

I say we go hard for Hayne for 2019..... :rolleyes:

Chipmunk

Coach

The Titans basically now have a 1 1/4 season window to make something happen. A lot of their current squad is of contract at the end of next season.

El Diablo

Post Whore
be hilarious if Hayne plays like a bastard arsehole and ends up costing the Tits a spot in the 8

one thing for sure is that the NRL will be making sure every 50/50 decision goes their way

Parra47

Juniors
You see its about using different means of educating yourself.
For example when we signed Gutherson I said he was a terrific signing, I was very happy with us getting him. However some on here said he was a terrible pick up and wanted him gone after only two games. I kept defending him as I knew what he had to offer, both from watching him live a few times and reading his game stats etc in footy mags. I educated myself. And I was proven right, he is one of the shining lights in our team.
Another example is at the other end of the scale, some on here were over the moon with joy when we signed Ben Roberts. I could not believe the great opinion some on here had of him. He's always been a rocks rocks rocks, dimond, rocks rocks rocks type player. I formed my opinion both from watching him live and from reading his player stats etc. I was proven right. Ordinary signing. For all his brilliance, he makes far too many errors and that's why Canterbury, us and Melbourne all cut him loose.
You see champ its about educating yourself. I do that through watching as many games as I can and reading about the players and their game day stats, along with years of playing and coaching the game.
My problem with you is you want o bag someone from the safety of your computer for doing things differently to yourself. You wish to make them feel somewhat inferior or stupid, when it is someone like you who is often shown to be ignorant about the game and what different players offer.
Even Walters last night said Hayne's best position is fullback and coming into the attack with his playmaker skills from fullback which is very different to what a full time half does for a team.
Anyway groover you continue to bag and abuse people from the safety of your keyboard. I won't be reading any more of your posts on here as they offer nothing of any relevance or interest.

ash411

Bench
Yep, and it's still early days for the likes of Taylor and Elgey, but if they continue to flourish and develop on what they have shown, then the Titans won't be able to keep all 3 of Hayne, Elgey and Taylor come the end of 2018...

I say we go hard for Hayne for 2019..... :rolleyes:
To quote the great Corey Norman, "Yeah, nah.."

IFR33K

Coach
I listened to BA this morning, and the manner in which he carried himself in the interview is unbelievable. Never did he stick the boot in once into JH. Sign this man to a multi year multimillion dollar deal already!!!

emjaycee

Coach
You see its about using different means of educating yourself.
For example when we signed Gutherson I said he was a terrific signing, I was very happy with us getting him. However some on here said he was a terrible pick up and wanted him gone after only two games. I kept defending him as I knew what he had to offer, both from watching him live a few times and reading his game stats etc in footy mags. I educated myself. And I was proven right, he is one of the shining lights in our team.
Another example is at the other end of the scale, some on here were over the moon with joy when we signed Ben Roberts. I could not believe the great opinion some on here had of him. He's always been a rocks rocks rocks, dimond, rocks rocks rocks type player. I formed my opinion both from watching him live and from reading his player stats etc. I was proven right. Ordinary signing. For all his brilliance, he makes far too many errors and that's why Canterbury, us and Melbourne all cut him loose.
You see champ its about educating yourself. I do that through watching as many games as I can and reading about the players and their game day stats, along with years of playing and coaching the game.
My problem with you is you want o bag someone from the safety of your computer for doing things differently to yourself. You wish to make them feel somewhat inferior or stupid, when it is someone like you who is often shown to be ignorant about the game and what different players offer.
Even Walters last night said Hayne's best position is fullback and coming into the attack with his playmaker skills from fullback which is very different to what a full time half does for a team.
Anyway groover you continue to bag and abuse people from the safety of your keyboard. I won't be reading any more of your posts on here as they offer nothing of any relevance or interest.

This was a great read and one in which you amazed me with your ability to show us all how much of an egotistical, arrogant tossknob you are.

Thanks.