What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheCrowe

Juniors
Newcastle's bid to try and prise boom teenage utility back Blaize Talagi out of Parramatta appears unlikely to succeed with club officials privately resigned to him remaining at the Eels.

I cant open this full article up as its the Newcastle Herald but the first sentence of it is above before paywall

Newcastle officials believe he is staying and Issac Moses manages half of Newcastle with O'Brien so they may have a fair idea.
He wont play fullback or centre at the Knights. I could only see him competing for 5/8 but no walk up starter there either. Moses playing games again I suspect.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Another nail into the coffin for poor old Rugby.

What a shame.

Disappointed Gordon Ramsay GIF by BBC

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Another nail into the coffin for poor old Rugby.

What a shame.

I'm surprised it lasted this long, park Rugby was doing OK when I was there but it was all polynesians/maoris having a bit of fun on a Saturday arvo and they weren't rep level. They were never going to have any born and bred Vic players in an AFL mad state.

TheRam

Coach
I like to spurt a little garlic Ailoi on my wings just as there about to enter my mouth

I know you do old boy, I know you do...and don't forget that fresh home made citrusy flavoured golden amber that enters your mouth straight after. Just what is called for to cleanse the old pallet just before the indulgence begins again. Work horse or labour of love? I'll let others decide.

What wonderful times...