What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
The facts are that he has had to start from scratch at 3 different clubs all with major hurdles to over come, especially a team like the Warrior, who would break even Bellamy's resolve and turned them around in very quick order and even got them to a GF.

We are all entitled to our opinions so lets just agree to disagree. Besides even though I don't rate BA at this stage much, I had started out as a massive fan. It's just that I haven't noticed him evolving with the squad. He seems stuck at one style of play, no matter how ineffective it has been. Our defense has also lost its shape and his recruitment has left me ropeable at times.

In saying all of that, I don't want him gone necessarily at this stage, since there is no obvious replacement and he only has one more year to run anyway. But if a Bennett or Fittler were to be brought in I would not have any objections. Other then those two, I can't see the point in removing a guy that bleeds Blue and Gold. Like I said, I've always liked BA, he has just slowly lost me over the years.

The Warriors team made the grand final a couple years before Cleary took over... lol.
And Cleary is STUCK IN A STYLE OF PLAY.

Have you seen his teams?

He stinks.

hindy111

Post Whore
My opinion on cleary coachin style.

Plays the safe and ticks the boxes style. Players love him and things are rosie.
But long term does he make the team beleive they can do anything and bring in new styles? That has not been determined. Hasn't been at a club long enough. For all people calln the Duke a grub well Ivan did kind of ditch the Warriors to go to panthers in the first place.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok look my way of thinking. He saved Ivan from being away from his family right? I mean thats why the duke did it. He didnt want to see him so far away from what matters most.
What a great man.
Hail the duke.

hindy111

Post Whore
The toxic grub paid to help end cartrights family, didn’t he?

You dont understand. It was tough love. He was helping Bryce with tuff love. He knew long term the best thing to do was this to beneift the club I mean Bryce.

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought tuff luv in the riff was when u didn’t hav a carton of oak handy for lubricant?

Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry.
Funny enought that was the first question we asled Gary when he arrived for the meeting. I laughed when he said I like all three.